CH. 15| Demon cont'd

KING VON|

I held Reign's hand as I led her through the trap house, it was just an abandoned warehouse.  This was her first time here and this was everyone's first time knowing about her. She held onto me tightly, I guess she was nervous. Shit wasn't nobody gone bother her. They knew better. I took her to our meeting room.

"Sit here, I'll be back. "I told her.

"Baby I'm scared. "She said. Even though she was tough at home with me she was still a big baby.

"Reign now you know nobody is going to bother you. "I told her. She still wanted to come with me. I grabbed her hand and guided her through once again so that I could gather up all the guys for our meeting.

We went back into the meeting room and I sat down then Reign sat in my lap. She kept her face buried in my neck.

"Wassup yall. "I greeted my members. It wasn't that many of us in here. I'd say twenty at most.

Some of them spoke back while others gave a simple head nod.

"I called this meeting because I need somebody found. "I told them then I sent a picture of Maya to their phones.   "She set my girl up to have her raped by her boyfriend and his friends, herself included. If you see her around, bring her here IMMEDIATELY then give me a call. Don't harm her. Just bring her here. "I told them.

"Any questions?"I asked. One of the younger members raised their hand, lil Ralph.

"Wassup Ralph?"

"You not gone introduce us to your girl?" He asked.

"Aye she's none of yall business but her name is Reign. Baby look up. "I told her. She peeked her head up just a little and I could see the redness in her face. She's so shy. "There. That's all yall seeing of her. Now get back to work and find that girl. "I said. They all left the meeting room and it was just me and Reign.

"Girl look at me. "I said to her.

"Whaaat?" She whined.

"They gone. Now you can show your ugly ass face. "I joked.

"Shut up. Why you bring me here? It's so weird. "She said.

"Because you're going to start being here too. Now let me show you where we're going to handle Maya. "I told her. I tapped her thigh for her to get up and she did. I led her out of the meeting room and into our death room.

"Oh my god, it stank. "She covered her nose.

"It smell like you up in here. "I told her.

"I know you not talking. Mr. I don't take a bath unless I'm told. "She said.

"Girl don't even play with me. Ms. I don't want you but I wanna fuck on you. "I shot back at her.

"Von don't even start that. You been with me right?"

"That don't mean shit. "

"Nah answer the fucking question. "She said as she picked up a knife off the table and held it to my throat.

"Yes now chill out bruh. You said you'd stop with all this crazy shit. "

"I thought so and don't even. I didn't even do nothing major. You acting like I cut you or something. "She said.

"Well I hope you keep that same energy when you see Maya. "I told her. She was about to say something but then she got quiet.

"Take me home Dayvon. "She said using my government name. Oh my god she's mad. Was I wrong? Nah it was a joke.

"Baby it was just a joke. "I said to her. She put her hand in my face then said, "Take me home before I start acting as you say "crazy. ""

"Reign please don't act like this. Not right now. "I said to her.

"How am I acting Von? Please tell me becuase from my understanding I just wanna go home or are you going to hold me hostage like Maya ? "She folded her arms. I could see the tears building up in her eyes so I brought her in for a hug.

"Baby I'm sorry. "

"Von that's nothing to joke about. Had I died then your opps made jokes about it, you wouldn't be laughing. I still want to go home. "She cried in my chest.

"Reign I know and I told you I'm sorry. "

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE VON! HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY WITH YOUR OPPS THAT SHOT AT YOU AND YOU AIN'T PLAY GET BACK! HUH?"

I didn't say anything.

"ANSWER ME!" She yelled at me.

"No you didn't. "

"EXACTLY!"She yelled again. A few of my workers came back here and I let them know that everything was alright.

Reign shook her head at me then walked away. We left the trap then she went home and laid in bed as usual. She took some pain medicine and drunk some water.

"You alright?"I asked her.

"No. My damn chest hurt from yelling at your childish ass. "She said while holding her breast.

"Well nobody told you to yell like a maniac. "I said to her. She chuckled then shook her head.

"Von I promise you're making it so hard for me to not put my hands on you. I promise to God. Let me just breathe. "She said as she closed her eyes and exhaled.

"Well stop wanting to put your hands on me then. "I said.

"You know what, I'm taking a nap. "She laid down and faced the wall like a crybaby. A little after, she was snoring so I got up and went in the guest room and played the game.

I was whooping hella ass in Call of Duty until my phone rung.

"Hello. "I answered.

"We found Maya. "Ace said to me.

"Sayless. "

Thank you to everyone who left some restaurant names in the comments on the note ❤ I screenshotted it.

No promises but I'll try to update every other day 😭

Also if I haven't checked out your story leave a comment here 💞

Part 3 coming soon. . .