WB2TO| Chapter 3

REIGN|

"Hi girl. "I spoke to my coworkers. I worked at a hair salon in Atlanta. I don't know how to do hair but I be in there doing lashes. Majority of the times, I do about thirty faces a day. That makes me pretty good money.

"Hey. "She said. "Where's my baby?" She asked referring to Kayden. I usually bring him with me but I left him at home with Von today.

"He's at home with his daddy. They're having a daddy and son day out. "I told her.

"Hm. "One of the stylists said then she smirked. I let it slide because I don't have time for the petty drama today. Von knew better than to play with me. I'd kill his ass without a doubt.

I grabbed my stuff and went to my lash station so that I could get started for the day. I wasn't going to be here long, I was already ready to go so that I could spazz on Von ass. I'm tired of being the nice girlfriend who accepts her man cheating. Like no. That's not me.

My first client came in for a lash fill. Her lashes still looked pretty good to me but I filled them anyways. She wanted extra long because she had a photoshoot coming up. I fulfilled her desire and she loved them. She left me a nice tip.

Some of the other stylists and techs were watching me and by the looks on their faces, they were jealous.

This was my first client for the day, now imagine the rest of the day.

One of the workers brought donuts for us so I grabbed a couple along with a bottle of water. I decided that this would be my breakfast since it was still morning.

BAE♡;

what time you getting off ?

ME;

later in the evening. . .did you or KK need something

BAE♡;

no we good  😑 have a good day at work

I finished my donuts and water then started on my second client. She wanted colored lashes. This shit is so fucking ugly but to each it's own. The session started off good but then she started blinking too much. She was blinking so hard that the tape was coming off her lids. Strong ass eyes, blinks, or whatever but she needed to stop.

"You have to stop blinking or the glue will get in your eyes. "I told her.

"My eyes are irritated and that has never happened to me before with my other tech. "She said.

"I'm not sure what the problem is. Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"That's fine with me. I think you need a little more training. "She said.

I wasn't going to go there today but then again, this bitch got me fucked up. 

"According to my clients, I'm the best tech to hit Atlanta. "

"Who lied to you? "She asked trying to be funny.

"Obviously the person who referred you to me. If you didn't think my work was good, why'd you come to me ?" I asked her.