Chapter 27| Sincere cont'd

Thanks for all the answers 💕 just know yall won 😭 but this sequel about to be so toxic 😏🐍

I'm mad yall really won 😭💀

REIGN |

That phone call with Sincere was an eye opener. I needed to get my shit and go...ASAP! I was packing up everything that I could because my stomach was getting in the way and I was out of breath. Sincere hadn't made it yet to help and Von was gone. I texted him and told him that I was leaving the city right now. He didn't reply so I guess he was busy. That's even better because I didn't need him stopping me.

I had my glock on my hip because things could crazy any minute and I had to defend myself. I had the safety off and the extended clip in. I couldn't take any more chances without having it on me.

I threw some more clothes in my second suitcase. Nothing really matched, I was just tossing shit in there. I added a few slide in shoes then I closed it up. I rolled both of my suitcases to my living room then I sat on the couch and called Sincere. He didn't pick up. I called three more times and he still didn't pick it up.

I paced my living room with my hands on my head. I was starting to feel light headed so I sat down. I laid my head on the arm of my couch. It felt as if I was about to pass out. I called Sincere once more and he still didn't pick up.

I was about to leave my apartment until Sincere returned my calls.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Why you calling my brother phone?" A guy answered.

"That's none of your business. "I said to him.

"Oh really huh. We'll see about that  " He said. He hung the phone up in my face. This bitch.

I called Von phone and to my surprise he actually answered.

"What you're calling me to tell me that you're gone?" He asked me.

"No I'm still here right now. I was just calling to see when you was coming home. I miss you and I'd love for you to come with me and the baby. " I said to him.

"Reign I'm not leaving Chicago so you can miss me with that. "He said.

"Von you don't care about the baby do you ? Because that's what it seems like. "I asked him.

"GIRL QUIT SAYING THAT STUPID ASS SHIT! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I STICK AROUND IF I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE BABY! THE BABY THE ONLY REASON WHY IM AROUND YOUR MENTALLY CHALLENGED ASS!" He yelled at me. I burst into tears. I couldn't believe my ears. How could he talk to me like this? I didn't ask for him to come into my life.

I hung up the phone. It was time for me to do what I should've been done. Leave! I called Sincere again and he still didn't answer. I ordered an uber and I had to wait twenty minutes until it arrived. I didn't have the time to wait for a nigga to make shit happen for me. I'm a grown ass woman.