CH. 13| I Don't Play That cont'd

part 3

KING VON|

I woke up from my nap in the hospital then I went to the receptionist desk.

"Update on Reign Maís please. "I told her.

She typed in her name on the computer then she turned back to me.

"She's still in surgery. You should go home and get cleaned up. "She told me.

"Nah I'll stay here until I know that she's okay. "I told her.

"Sir you need to leave. The people are disgusted by your appearance. You need to go wash that blood off of you and put away your firearms. What a way to carry yourself. "She snapped.

"Listen here bitch. This is my girlfriend's blood on my body! She means everything to me and before I walk out of here, she's going to be alive. "I walked away from her desk before I would've been slammed her head through that damn computer.

Ace had made it up here to the hospital to keep me company, I guess.

"You know Maya got away. "He told me.

"I'm not shocked. Because instead of you shooting her, you shot Reign. "I said to him. I shook my head and put it down into my hands. She not having no more friends after this incident. I'm the only friend she'll have and need. People intentions aren't pure and genuine anymore.

"Man I'm so sorry. I promise. I hope she pull through. "He said.

"I hope she do too or you gone be going to meet her. "I said to him. "Anyways we need to find Maya. Is her bitch ass boyfriend Cameron dead?"

"Yeah he was the first to get hit. You ain't let up on him at all. "He laughed.

"Of course not. When it comes down to that girl, I will go to war for her. Anything she need I got it for her. It's just sometimes we fight and argue but that don't mean we don't love each other. But what was you doing there anyways?"I asked him.

"Maya and Cameron called me over there saying they had a shorty who was looking to have a good time so I came. "He explained.

"So if Reign was willing to have a good time, why did you call me? Unless yall was about to rape her all together. Don't lie to me Ace. "I said to him. His story wasn't adding up. Reign would never willingly volunteer to participate in a orgy or a train.

"Nah its not even like that.  When I realized who was there I called you. "He said.

"But my point is, yall be raping females. Ace that shit ain't cool at all. I can't be friends with a rapist. I swear to god, Ace I'm about to lose my mind. You need to get away from around me right now. "I calmly said to him.

"Von it ain't even like that. When have you ever known me to go around raping bitches. They willingly give that shit up to me. Ion have to pay or rape shit. "He said then he stood to his feet. The doctor came into the waiting area and before he even said her name, I was up in his face. He took a step back then looked at his paperwork.

"How is she doc? Please don't give me any bad news. "I told him.

"Come walk with me son. "He said.

We both started walking down the hallway then he began talking.

"No major damage was done to her. She was shot in her right breast. She was only unconcious due to the amount of drugs and alcohol in her system but mostly drugs. Do you by any chance know what happened to her?" He asked me.

I felt myself getting angry. I punched the nearest door startling the doctor. How the fuck could they do some shit like this?

"Doc all I know is, she left me to go with a friend then later on received a call to come help her. Now can I see her because I'm slowly losing my sanity just by standing here. "I told him.

He pointed to her room then I went in. She was up eating some hospital jello then she smiled when she saw me. I ran over to her and hugged her. Shockingly she hugged back. She wasn't being mean or aggressive.

"Baby I'm so glad that you're okay. Don't ever scare me like that again. "I said. I kissed her lips for a bit.

"Von thank you so much for saving me. It really means alot to me. "She said.

"Baby you don't have to thank me for doing my job. My job is to protect so from now on, imma do just that. "

"Von you don't have to do that. I got caught lacking that one time and I promise it won't happen again. And don't call me baby. I'm so grateful that you were there for me but that still don't take away how much you hurt me. "She said.

"Reign I know and I'm sorry but I can't just let you be alone out here. "

"No you don't understand Von. You accused me of being a snake. Do you know how much of an insult that is especially being in Chicago?"

"Okay I'm not going to force you... right now. We'll talk about it once you're well. Anyways how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm doing ok. My breast just kinda tender. I think they removed the bullet, I wasn't really paying attention.  I zoned out. "She explained.

"Want me to massage it for you?"

"Of course. Come get to work. "She laid back on the hospital and I got in with her then started massaging her broken titty.

"I might fall asleep because of the meds they gave me. "She said.

"That's fine. Get you some rest. "I told her. I kissed her forehead as she tried to force her eyes to stay open.

"You should go home and get cleaned up. "She said.

"I will love. Just get some rest. "I told her. She fell asleep with her hand in mine.

In case y'all were confused,  Maya and Cameron were a couple.

I'm pretty sure yall were gonna eat me up if I decided to let this go 💀 so I think I'm going to continue this book. ❤