WB2TO| Chapter 2

REIGN|

I had my glock in my hand as an angry girl came into Sincere's apartment. He held his gun up at her but that didn't stop her from coming towards him.

"YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T CATCH YOUR ASS HUH? YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME FEEL CRAZY WHEN YOU WAS CHEATING TOO!" She yelled at him.

"LEAH I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU WITH HER OR ANYBODY ELSE! NOW GET OUT MY SHIT!" He yelled at her. She was pacing his floor in a circle shaking her head and talking to herself so I sat down on the couch and placed my glock on my lap.

We both watched her as she had her little episodes.

"You're stupid Sincere. I been doing my research on you and this bitch. How do you think I found her? Yall little life back in Chicago. I hate this bitch. I should've ran this bitch over with my car when she was pregnant. You sure its not your baby SINCERE?" She was talking so calm but she was still pacing the floor.

"Leah get out of my house. "Sincere said then he grabbed her arm and started leading towards the door. She pulled from out of his grip then ran towards me full speed.

Everything was just moving so fast then I picked up my gun and shot her. POW! She dropped to the floor with her mouth open holding her chest as blood gushed out all over his floor.

"Sincere I'm so sorry. I got nervous. "I said then I started panicking. I went over and sat beside her trying to find where I shot her at.

"I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to shoot you. "I pleaded to her. 

"Reign it's okay. Everything's going to be fine. "Sincere said trying to calm me down.

"No what if I go to jail and they take my son from me? What if .?"

"Reign you're not going to get caught. I'll take care of it. Take Kayden and go home. "Sincere said to me. I got up off the floor with her blood still all over me.

"My clothes?"

"Just take a shower and find something of mines that you can fit. "He offered.

I checked on Kayden and he was still sleeping peacefully. I kissed his forehead then I found something to wear and went into his bathroom for my shower.

I turned on the shower and let it warm up while I removed my  clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and all the blood on me, this shit is foreal.

I grabbed a towel then I got in the shower. Ugh he only got Dove Men soap. I used it anyways. It had me smelling very manly.

I washed my body then I got out the shower and dried off. I put on the stuff I took from Sincere then I left out of the bathroom.

Sincere was feeding KK a bottle.

"Awww look at you on duty. "I said.

He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes but he blushed a little.

"When are you going to have a kid or kids?" I asked him.

"Well whenever the time is right. "He answered.

"How will you know when the time is right?"