Prologue II

REIGN|

I got up off the floor and climbed in the bed by Tyson. Him and Kayden were still sleeping peacefully after everything that just happened. Von was just laying there staring at the ceiling. What the fuck was his ass thinking about? I oughta smother his ass. I still wonder who the fuck texted my phone.

Kayden starting squirming in his sleep so I grabbed him and laid him on top of me. He instantly fell back to sleep. Tyson cuddled up under me as well. I soon drifted off to sleep with them.

I sat on a bar stool at the beach in California. The bartender was still turned around serving another customer so I waited. Sincere ran up behind me and hugged me around my waist. I smiled as I laid my head back against his chest.

"Are you ready for your drink?" The lady turned and asked me. I nodded my head yes.

"What would you like?" She asked me.

"Surprise me. "I said. She turned back around and started mixing my drink.

"Thank you so much for bringing me out here. "I told Sincere.

"No problem at all. "He said then he kissed my forehead.

The bartender slid my drink to me. I tested it. It was so fucking sweet.

I moved from the bar then me and Sincere started walking the beach. I sipped my drink as we just watched the scenery. I downed the rest of my drink then trashed the cup.

Last thing I remember is falling down to the ground.

"REIGN!" Von yelled making me to jump and scare Kayden.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes I was just having a dream again. "I told him.

"Come here let me hold you. "He said. He moved Tyson to the foot of the bed. I laid in the middle with Kayden in front of me and Von behind me. He wrapped his arm around us then kissed my forehead.

"Von I promise I'm not cheating on you and I'm sorry if you saw something disrespectful. "I apologized to him.

"Reign it's okay. I was just overreacting, a little paranoid. That's all. "He said.

"So you did all that for no reason. Cause now I'm about to get mad and beat your ass. "I snapped at him.

"Don't get mad baby. Just go to sleep. "He whispered in my ear then he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes but I didn't say anything. I just let him have his moment. We both drifted off to sleep.

SINCERE

I was putting my bed together in my new apartment in Atlanta. I left Chicago as well because I couldn't deal with my brother and his ways. What he did was unacceptable and went against street code but that's nothing new.

"Baby I'm hungry. "My girlfriend said to me as she walked in holding the yorkie I bought her.

"Order something because it's late. I'm not going out. "I told her.

"I can go pick it up. "She said.

"Leah that's dangerous. Just have it delivered. You know I'll pay for it. "I told her.

"Nah I'm good. I'll go get it. "She said.

"Why the fuck are you so anxious to go out there and pick up some damn food? What's going on?" I questioned her. I stood up to my feet and she backed up but I wasn't going for her. I was going to get her phone.

I found her phone then I unlocked it. Her messages were the first thing that popped up on the screen. 

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING THROUGH MY SHIT! GIVE IT HERE!"She yelled at me.

"Just tell him you're hungry then come see me. Huh?" I said as I repeated her messages. "Get your shit and get out my house. "I handed her back her phone as she stood there speechless.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. "She said. Her voice cracked.

"Go be with him. "

"I can't. "

"So he can fuck you but can't house you? I'll help you move your shit out. And leave my fucking dog here. "I demanded.

She didn't have much here because all her stuff was somewhere else. She mostly had what I bought her so I grabbed her garbage bag of clothes and threw it over my balcony.

"Leave. "I told her.  She still stood there as if she didn't hear me. I picked her up and carried over to my balcony then she started screaming.

"OK OK I'LL LEAVE! PLEASE STOP!" The dog was jumping on my leg whining.

I put her down then she grabbed her phone and headed towards the door.

"Until we meet again. "She said

I slammed the door behind her then I went back to putting my bed up. I lit a blunt as my wondered off to Reign. There's no way that me and her can only be friends. She too fine for her own good and the baby made her even finer.

VON

I slid from out of the bed with Reign and Kayden. They were still sleeping peacefully but I had business to handle. The streets been calling my name lately. I gotta get back to how I used to be but shit ain't the same here as it was in chiraq.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth then Tyson came in and jumped in the fucking toilet. BAD ASS DOG! He got stuck in the toilet.

"FUCK! I should drown your stupid ass. "I said as I pulled him out the toilet. I threw his ass in the tub and turned the water on. He started all that lil whiney ass shit. Annoying the fuck out of me.

I peeped my head out the bathroom door then yelled Reign name a few times. She finally got up looking ugly as fuck.

"What the fuck is you waking me up for? Shit better be important. "She snapped. Reign had the most stank look on her face. I wanted to slap it right off.

"He jumped in the toilet so he need a bath. "I explained to her.

"Von. I know good and got damn well your talking orange looking ass didn't wake me up becuase he fell in the toilet. "She covered her face with her hand as if she was stressed.

Hell this damn dog been stressing me out. He ate my weed, shoes, chips, even my damn hair. He'll eat my ass if I let him. He scratched up my legs. He even dragged Kayden down the hallway because he was crying.

"First of all, he didn't fall. He jumped. He your responsibility so you need to get up and bath him. I'm only responsible for Kayden." I told her.

"Sounds like Kayden is awake . . .bath him. Thanks maid. "She said then she walked out.