𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 (1/?)

(a/n: Unedited. Don't bully me)

"Honey, wake up. You're late for school."

...

What?

An incredibly foreign and feminine voice alarmed (y/n), immediately waking her up from her deep slumber.

Something about that voice made her blood run cold.

The first thing (y/n) noticed was the woman's tender eyes; It was eerily the same shade as her.

"'Honey'!? Who the hell are you!?" (y/n) panicked. The sorcerer grabbed the nearest weapon--which was a stuffed animal--and chucked it at her supposed kidnapper.

"Is that how you talk to your mother!?" The woman swiftly caught the 'weapon' as if it's an everyday occurrence. "Never mind, someone's waiting for you downstairs," she huffed, placing the stuffed toy on a table nearby.

Okay, this woman is creepy. She had heard and read enough news to know where this leads to. The damn wench even have the nerve to call herself her mother.

"Bullshit! What do you want from me you old hag!?" (y/n) retorted, scrambling to stand up from the bed. Everything in her appearance were in disarray. No abnormalities, thankfully.

"Old hag!?"

"Yeah, you heard me!"

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that," The woman's eye twitched, deciding to leave the room. "I've had enough white hairs to worry about."

(y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief. She raised her hand to point to the woman exiting the room.

Cursed technique: Perditi--

"Hrgk--!" The sorcerer blanched. Her hand gripped her chest when she felt her heart suddenly accelerating to the point that it hurts.

She would've mistaken it as the hag's cursed technique but it wasn't. There were no cursed energy.

She tried again but also failed miserably.

I'm too young for a heart attack, she randomly thought. Fortunately, the hag was already gone before she could see the embarrassing display of vulnerability.

Satoru, (y/n) looked around frantically.

I need to find Satoru.

Not being able to use her cursed technique was enough to frighten her. Before she could overthink any further, she jumped down from the window, not even bothering to fix her appearance. Fuck that, this is a hostage situation.

"Wh-- (y/n)!? The hell are you doing!?" A voice yelled. The sorcerer relaxed a bit at the familiar tone.