𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

"Looks like it's shaping up to be a fun hell!"

"Get your belongings together by the end of the day," Gojo said to Itadori. He muttered a small upsy daisy as he stood up from the bench. What an old man.

"We goin' somewhere?"

"Tokyo,"

"Woah! Fushiguro! Lookin' good!" Itadori turned around and energetically gave two thumbs up to Fushiguro who...clearly doesn't look so good. The noirette grumbled something but it was barely legible.

"Oh! And you..! Uh..!" He pointed at (y/n) a bit flustered now realizing that he doesn't even know her name. The girl chuckled and wrapped an arm around Itadori and squeezed him. Hard.

Itadori choked and his face slowly losing blood. He struggled to get out of the (h/c)'s grip ,but to no avail. Both Gojo and Fushiguro watched as the easygoing sorcerer harass the new guy.

"Aww...don't get embarrassed on me now, finger-eater! The name's (y/n) (l/n)! I prefer if it's just (y/n)," Now with both arms, the short girl hugs him and lifts him off the ground with ease.

"Impressed by my strength, pointer-diner?"

"...can't..breathe..!" Itadori wheezed

"So, about your question," The girl ignored him and basically carried him to the others, "We're goin' to Tokyo! We will enroll you to the same school Megs and I go to," she provided.

"By the way, there's only four students in the first-year class now, including you." Gojo added breezily.

"O-only four..?" Itadori managed grunt out.

.

.

"Say, digit-connoisseur, what does that curse's finger taste like?" She hummed as she look at the boy beside her

"..tasted like shit,"

"Eh!? How'd you know what that tastes like!?" (y/n) faked her surprise.It was too dramatic, in her opinion but it seems that Itadori was convinced of her acting. Gojo only chuckled at her antics.

"Wha—Hey! No! I didn't mean literally, (y/n)!" Now he's flustered.

.

.

The three are now walking up to the place where Itadori's interview is going to be held at..up the mountains. (y/n) silently whined as she was forced to come with the two men while Fushiguro is peacefully sleeping in his room. Oh, to be an injured sorcerer.

She ignored their chatter as her gaze landed on Itadori, she watched his short pink hair bounced as they walk up the mountain's stairs. She now just realized that it's pink. When she first met him, it was too dark to even know what color it is. His toned upper body was also the reason she didn'tknow about this. It was quite the distraction!

She then stared at his lively eyes that reminds her of caramel to the mark under his eye. He looks so different the other night..., The girl thought, he's still cute, though.

Itadori Yuji's breath hitched when he realized that the pretty girl (who is scarily strong, in his opinion) has been staring at him far too intently. He doesn't know whether to just ignore her or ask her if there's something on his face. She looks like she's offended by the sight of me..

..It's like what they say, lady in the street, freak in the sheets, she mentally giggled at the thought then looked away to distract herself by playing I spy..by herself. It was a peaceful walk, until a certain curse decided to barge in to the conversation.

"A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring, if you ask me,"

The girl turned her head towards Itadori, "Exactly! Glad we could agree on something, fingy-boy!" She grinned as the said boy quickly slapped his cheek.

"Uhh...that wasn't me, (y/n)! It was him..!" Him? Who? If she recalls correctly, there's no other person here other than Gojo and Itadori. If there was, she could've sensed it by now. (y/n) tilted her head, genuinely confused.

...

oh!

The girl slammed her fist on her palm. "Sasana!"

"...Sukuna." a deep voice grumbled

"Look at you! An extra mouth! Very cute of you, Sakusa!" Sukuna's eye twitched then glared at the happy-go-lucky girl. Snarling, he muttered something under his breath that made Itadori slap his cheek,

"S-sorry! He just comes out of the blue!" Itadori interjected, red-faced. He's either red because he kept slapping himself or if it's about what the king of curses said about the girl.

"Listen," The hand that was on Itadori's cheek suddenly manifested a mouth, "Argh, not again!"

"When I make this kid's body mine," The mouth grinned, "You and that girl will be the first ones I'll kill!" He cackled creepily.

...

"Aw, are you only saying that because I punched you too hard that one time?" She cooed as she gave Sukuna a tight lipped smile,

"Don't be petty, Saluna! It's your fault for spooking me!" She cheerfully said as she pats Itadori's back making the boy almost trip on his feet.

"Oya? You punched Sukuna?" Gojo chuckled, amused. "No wonder my nose hurts," Itadori mumbled as he rubs his nose. (y/n) silently laughed muttered a small apology to the boy. She refuse to let Gojo know that she, the unapologetic (y/n), was apologizing. She wouldn't hear the end of it.

As the two men in front of her continued to talk about curses and such, (y/n) slowly crept closer behind Itadori's back, gripping her tachi, she whispered, almost inaudible,

"Sahara, play I spy with me,"

"Die." (y/n) huffed,

"Ack!" Itadori jumped, startled by the fact the he felt someone breathe on his neck. "(y-y/n)!?" the boy blushed and rubbed the back of his neck as he turned to look at her. She smiled innocently,

"Hm..? What's wrong, finger-kun? Be careful, this place is infested with bugs," She wagged her fingers and then zooms past him.

"...I-it's...nothing." Can't you just call me by my name instead of those weird nicknames!?

Itadori wanted to say that but his mind went blank when she looked back at him. Her damn cheeky smile!

Ba-dump

She's literally going to be the death of him! Her smile and her strength!

"Ah, young love," Gojo sighed dreamily.

"..Shut up, old man,"

"Huh!?"