𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜

"WAHHHHH!"

A newborn cried.

And everyone dropped dead.

An unknown accident was spread all over japan like a deadly virus, a whole town wiped out and buried beneath the ground. Still uncertain, they marked this as a disaster caused by an earthquake.

(y/n)(l/n).

With a body count of 10,000 innocent citizens and single handedly turned a whole town into rubble at the day she was born is a child with an undeniably strong and unstable cursed energy that will either make her the greatest ally or an indestructible enemy.

The child murderer was now sealed and kept under the watchful eyes of the higher-ups. Only a few jujutsu sorcerers knew about her existence.

It is crucial for shamans to have intense concentration and keep their emotions under control to utilize their cursed energy to it's full capacity.

Due to limited human contact and psychological manipulation--or 'training' as the elders call it, (y/n) was molded into an cold vessel who mindlessly followed orders without question.

But it's only a matter of time until the child gets bored of her toys.

While no one was watching, the young child snapped the thick ropes that's binding her with ease and nonchalantly walked towards the sliding door. It was hard to distinguish which side was the exit as it was covered by multiple talismans.

Naturally light on her feet, she managed to escape undetected. She stopped on her tracks once she felt two presence near her. Her eyes peered at the teenager with the most blinding hair--due to the sunlight--it basically screamed 'obnoxious'. Just looking at him made her head ache.

"Satoru, I'm going to the vending machine, do you want anything?" The noirette asked, already walking away.

"Get whatever, I don't really care," The bored sorcerer shrugged even though his friend can't see him.

He sat on a bench and nonchalantly whistled as he blinked his tiredness away. Oh, what difficult life for being the most powerful sorcerer!

The weather was sunny but not enough to give him annoying rashes and such. It was hard keeping his skin in perfect condition.

It was a peaceful day for the silverette.

Well, it was peaceful until a child who looks dead inside sneaked up behind him, startling him.

He coughed into his fist, trying to compose himself.