𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

"Woah, you two look like shit,"

"You're the last person I expected to hear that from, Megs," (y/n) grumbled tiredly, Itadori just right beside her dozing off with obvious dark circles as they wait for Gojo to arrive. Both of them only slept for two hours due to their 'intense private training', as (y/n) calls it.

"..Should I ask why you two are like that..?" Fushiguro carefully said, as if he's too mortified to hear the answer. Itadori and the (h/c) sorcerer only looked at each other and giggled like preschoolers. Their reserved classmate stared at them weirdly, he was sure that the two has lost their minds. He wishes to whatever god that's up there that their fourth classmate is not the same.

Last night

"How was it?" Itadori said as the symbols on his body starts to fade away. The girl stood up from the ground and pats the dirt off her clothes.

"Sanema was being a little bitch. Can't accept defeat from a wittle gerl," she cooed teasingly. (y/n) swore she could hear growling in the air, the sound only eggs her on and grins wider.

"You unconsciously groped me, Yuri!" My neck, specifically, She posed dramatically.

The boy got flustered at the accusation. He was about to apologize for Sukuna's indecent actions but she continued, "I'm guessing that you're not tired yet," (y/n) chuckled as she walks towards the end of the field, and Yuji followed suit.

"Yup! I still got some energy left!" The boy beamed; Itadori was enjoying the girl's company, which made him even more zestful. He didn't feel like a nervous wreck like before, and he was really glad for that.

"Your stamina never disappoints, Yami,"

"Thanks!" she giggled when Itadori didn't detect the innuendo. (y/n) doesn't know if he decided to ignore it, or he's innocent or....just plain dense. She guessed it was latter.

"How about we race?" (y/n) turns to look at him, "Last one to the finish line buys what the other wants?" She challenged jokingly, even if she did win in the end, she'd still buy stuff for him. She gets embarrassed when someone pays for her—well, except if it's Gojo, he's stacked. Besides, she got lots of money to spare due to the high demand for the girl. She shook her head at that thought.

"Careful, I was on a Track-and-Field team once," Itadori taunted confidently, the girl let out a small damn, "Well, Mr. Track-and-Field—"

The girl suddenly crouched and positioned her leg forward while she pushed the other foot completely back against the ground.

"Ready—" Yuji jumped a bit due to the girl's sudden movement,

"Set—" He mimicked her pose and took a deep breath,

"Finish-line-is-over-here-once-we-go-around-that-boulder—GO—!" She said quickly,

And then they ran.

They did not underestimate the athleticism of the other, so they sprinted as if their life depended on it.

.

.

.

.

.

"I...won...!" Yuji cheered weakly,

Both of them was sweating and heaving. While Itadori's back was facing her, she grinned as she tackled him and started wrestling the boy, "How dare you—win—!" The girl squealed when Itadori flipped her over.