𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜

(Warning: same ol' sexual frustration lmao)

"I wonder if I'll find her again on the field,"

Itadori murmured into the air as he laid on his bed. Today's mission made him a bit lightheaded, was he feeling drowsy? Yes, it's late at night, but he wanted to see a certain someone who has been absent for quite some time. Yuji was expecting silence but the curse's voice suddenly rang in his head,

"So you've noticed that the insolent woman was acting odd lately,"

Yuji blinked and confusion was evident on his features. Since when did (y/n) acted weird? Everything is still the same, in his opinion. (y/n) is still pretty, the sun is still hot and the sky is still blue.

Sukuna deeply sighed in disappointment mumbling something about people these days, "Disregard what I said earlier, brat. I gave you too much credit," Itadori questioned the curse further what he meant by that but he was greeted with silence.

As of late, the boy has noticed that Sukuna was being a bit too observant with his surroundings, especially with his friends. He ignored his suspicions and pondered about the girl's 'weird' behavior, as stated by Sukuna. Maybe he did noticed it but brushed it off. He squints at the ceiling of his room.

Three days ago, she was absent. We have all had those days, Yuji thinks.

Two days ago, she said the she was too tired. Gojo told her to take a rest for the day.

By dinner, she was too quiet-
He noticed while in the middle of blabbering about their latest mission that (y/n) was eerily silent. Normally, she would just blurt out what comes to her mind from time to time. Yuji brushed it off thinking that she just have nothing to say.

Yesterday, she was too busy.

Yuji remembered that he was kinda-that was an understatement-disappointed but he didn't hold on to the thought, as it might affect his performance for today's mission. Instead, he enjoyed the company of his other classmates.

When it was time for dinner, she was nowhere to be seen, but there was food on the table so he was thankful of her taking the time of day to cook for them. Their dinner today was hella good, Yuji praised.

Morning comes, there were no new missions. Yuji saw her sleeping by the window sill, the light from outside danced along her features. He admired her for a bit. He was happy that he finally saw her but he doesn't want to be a disturbance.

He debated whether he should let her sleep in peace or wake her up. He wanted to do the former but he remembered that one time when he fell asleep on his desk because of his teacher's boring lectures, and when he woke up, his back was aching.

So he decided to wake her up and quietly lead her to her room.

"..."

Now he's here, laying on his bed, in his room, late at night, missing her. His eyes are drooping but he wanted to see her face-maybe have a nice chat-but she's probably resting. He can be patient, it can wait for another day...or another another day...or maybe another another another da-

"Gah! I can't take it anymore! I wanna see her!" He ruffled his strawberry hair in irritation and hurriedly put on a jacket before going out.

He ran down the halls, his shoes meeting the wooden floor making a loud thump. He didn't even bother being silent anymore. He didn't care if Fushiguro is a light sleeper-despite of that, he mentally apologized to the poor man-He huffed and shivered when the cool night breeze met his face.

"Can't sleep?"

There she is, His eyes widens, beaming.

"Uh," To be honest, he feels like he's about to pass out,

Itadori didn't like lying,

"I wanted to see you, actually,"

Yuji Itadori didn't like lying,

"I-! um...missed..you," he mumbled out the last few words, tired eyes staring straight right at her (e/c) orbs.

(y/n)'s eyes widen at his boldness. Yuji was confused as well as to why he's suddenly confident. He's convinced that it's the fatigue that's talking.

(y/n) felt guilty, she wasn't able to come with her classmates due to the workload she neglected back then because she wanted to hang out with Fushiguro. She was motivated to finish all of it this week now that she has something to look forward to. As cheesy as it is, friendship motivated her.

"Hey, uh, let's sit down for a bit," She pulled Yuji's arm and leads him to a bench nearby. (y/n) sweat dropped when he basically threw his whole body to the seat. He looks dead tired, the girl is genuinely concerned for his wellbeing rather than hers.

She told him all her adventures when she was absent-some parts are in great detail, some are vague and some parts of her story are probably not true. Yuji nods along and smiles tiredly. It's about time that she attended all her neglected work, the higher-ups are starting to get a bit pissed off.

SNORE

She looks to her left, Itadori was fast asleep. She was getting passionate about her retelling of an higher-up who almost attacked her because of her laziness. It's a story for another day, then.

"Up we go-!" With her strength, she carried Yuji, bridal style. She felt like she was a prince running away with her...two-faced bride.

Not caring about the sound she makes, she arrived in front of Itadori's door, which was ajar. She quirked her eyebrow, Was he in a hurry? Regardless, it was less work for her so she was thankful. She just hoped that no one actually went inside and robbed the stuff in his room.

Carefully, she laid him on his bed and removed his shoes. Right when she was about to leave the bed, an arm tugged her in quite forcibly. Itadori's silhouette hovering over her.

"Eh-!?" She noticed the marks on his face. Sukuna took over while Yuji was unconscious. She couldn't control herself and her face became beet-red when she realized that she was in a rather compromising position. On a bed. And someone was on top of her.

"Foolish woman, how bold of you to walk in a man's room all alone, were you planning to do something?" He squints and chuckled quietly, the bed vibrated along.

"Uhh..hehe, how about I, uh...go?" She laid there, paralyzed. She's definitely not used to this situation.

"No," her eyebrows shot up. Now she's sweating bullets. Before she could do anything, he laughed lowly,

"Say my name," he gripped her face and pressed his thumb and his forefinger on her cheeks, making her lip pucker up. Sukuna stared at it, almost possessively, but he caught himself. He mentally cringed.

"S-"

"Correctly,"

"Eh..." she averted her gaze, "You'll have to piss me off if you want me to say your name correctly, "

"Then," He rolled to the side and tugged her against his chest,

"I'm not letting go,"

"You sleep here, you stubborn wench," He tightens his hold on her and forcibly closed his eyes, avoiding her gaze.

He was just doing Itadori a favor. It was getting too damn annoying whenever the brat gets concerned and overthinks about the girl and her whereabouts. It was starting rub off on him, not that he'll admit it.

So, If she sleeps right on time then she won't be tired the next day and the brat will finally shut up. It's a win-win.

Yup, just a favor.

(A/N: aWoogA AwOOGa)