𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

(a/n: I can't get this song outta my head)

"Oh, God. I really got it bad."

Yuji wallowed on the comforts of his bed, his calloused hands pressing on his face as dread seeps through every fiber of his being. The harsh sunlight sliced through the cold ambience of his room.

He couldn't care less if he's already late for breakfast. The realization of the contents of his dreams was enough to lose his never ending appetite.

He laid there, motionless, as he listens to the fast beating of his heart slowly transition into a calm rhythm. 

The rhythm.., Yuji mused.

Dream...

His dreams.

Right.

He blinked in and out of consciousness in hopes of continuing the last segments of his dream.

She was there, singing with the most melodious voice that Yuji likes; She was akin to a siren. He was in a trance and he held her body close. The face was vague but he just knows it's her. There was a rhythm; He still feels it, even if he's not dreaming anymore. His felt his chest tighten--slowly, he took a peek at his sweats...

Damn it.

He averted his gaze, mentally apologizing to the (h/c) sorcerer for being the subject of his vulgar dreams.

He blames Sukuna for this, That bastard.

Okay, maybe not blame his indecent fantasies on the curse.

He could only guess that his teenage hormones are acting up again. He pursed his lips, Am I touch starved? That would explain his dreams. When was the last time he hugged someone?

His eyes slowly trailed to his phone on the nightstand, debating if he should distract himself. 

God, he feels extremely guilty.

He lazily reached for his phone, now noticing that he didn't plug it in last night. Great. Swiping it open, he swiftly looked through unopened messages, giving short replies to some of them.

'Oyyy ur late dumbass we saved some for you' Kugisaki texted him with a selfie of her with today's breakfast. There was string of curses before that text but he ignored it.

'thanks :)' he quickly replied.

He scrolled through his notifications and an icon caught his eye,

'bruh the sun is a bitch today' The text displayed. 10 minutes ago, It was from her.

Itadori slowly sat up and leisurely ruffled his pale pink hair as he yawned. His finger hovered over the keypad, he racked his tired brain for a decent reply. Anything will do, really.

'lol' 

He huffed, now realizing how dry that reply was. His fingers hovered the keypad once again.

'Where r u right now? Just woke up :)' He quickly typed.

He leaned his head on the headboard and stared at the ceiling, sighing. He threw his phone on the mattress and stretched his aching limbs. He sluggishly walked towards his window and opened his blinds--the sunlight rudely assaulted his eyes. He squinted, Holy shit (y/n) was right, the heat is intense today. He grumbled a complain and closed the blinds.