𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜 (1/2)

[LOCATION: NIIGATA, JAPAN]

SWING

SWING

Ah, Niigata. This prefecture is known for it's hots springs and mountainous scenery. Settled by the mountains and the oceans, Niigata is a treasure trove of sorts with regards to stunning and breathtaking natural wonders.

SWING

SWING

Sadly, (y/n)'s not here for a spectacular vacation.

BZZT--

SPLOOSH !

Another day, another killin'...

Nonchalantly skipping along the crushed bodies of curses and...children. The sorcerer stepped out through the wall that she had sliced open herself.

Of all places, it had to be an orphanage, she grimly sighed.

The (h/c) sorcerer stayed at Niigata for three days, finishing up all the assignments the higher-ups dumped her with.

It was hell. There's no connection in where she's staying in. It was either sleeping in the streets or in a suspicious looking inn.

She attacked the owner of the of the inn twice in a row, she almost did it again today but was able to compose herself. She thought it was a curse who's good at hiding it's aura.

Not my fault his face was scary lookin'...

She remembered the curses who disguised themselves as children. She shivered at the memory. Creepy...

She packed all her things and went to the nearest train station.

After stepping in the vehicle, (y/n)'s phone dinged repeatedly. The passengers eyed her irritatedly but she ignored them, feigning nonchalance. It was embarrassing.

She quickly took her phone out to check who it was.

Oh damn, that's a lot of texts from Megs, She sweat dropped. The texts were two days old.

(y/n) ignored his messages that's filling up her notification bar and decided to just call him.

Click