𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 (1/2)

"Hey, um..."

"Are you mad at me...?" Yuji muttered behind the girl, the warm tingling sensation that (y/n) felt on her ear made her yelp, the sudden reaction made the boy do the same. The two teenager happened to bump into each other while the class was still having an outing. Yes, both of them got lost, oh, how the world works. (y/n) looked at him as she tries to form coherent sentences in her head, sadly, none came out.

"..."

You know what they say:

Fake it until you make it.

No, you're not nervous, no you're not,

The (h/c) sorcerer cleared her throat, trying to avoid her voice from cracking, "What gave you the idea?" she raised her eyebrow, "I did told you to pretend that never happened, right?" she then avoids his gaze, feigning nonchalance. Uknown to Itadori, (y/n)'s palms are sweating heavily behind her back.

"Y-yeah but...it's just that you're awfully silent--" "Huh? I could say the same for you, Yachi! You're the one who's the most suspicious!" she barked back, the way she irritatedly said that made the boy flinch. He starts shaking his head, "I'm sorry! I just feel awkward! Don't be mad!" Yuji Itadori, a once confident boy, is slowly becoming a nervous wreck and succumbing to the intimidating gaze of the (h/c) sorcerer . There goes my confidence, crumbling to dust, he mentally cried.

(l/n) sweat dropped, not used to the situation she's currently in. Meg's just like this but he never made me feel this uncomfortable! This makes me wanna die! The girl has to think fast before this situation suffocates her, leaving her to die in embarrassment and despair.

She has to do the next best thing,

"Come on, give me a hug," (y/n) awkwardly cooed, shakily opening her arms for him. Itadori hesitated, should he really? Is this a test? The girl's statement gave him flashbacks that he'd rather not think about at the moment. A hug would be nice, but in this situation, it's the last thing they should not do. He shook his head, feet stuck on concrete. He gave her a smile that you could mistake as constipation. (y/n)'s patience is running thin at the boy's hesitation.

Cooperate you little shit...! She mentally yelled.

"Oy, we hugged before!" In bed, she quickly muttered, "It ain't that deep! C'mere!" Before Yuji can react, She gave him a bone-crushing hug. Forcing the air in his lungs to leave his body.

"Can't..! Ack!" he wheezed, he didn't bother trying to escape knowing that's impossible. So, he just let his body go limp. You know, like a corpse.

"Pfft..! This reminds me of the first time I introduced myself," (y/n) was glad the tension lightened up a little bit. "I think I told you to get used to it or something, " She laughed at his expression, making the boy do the same but a bit more strained.

Passersby stared at them, probably mistaking them as long lost lovers who finally reunited after the war...

..or maybe it's because it's weird for a teenage girl to lift up and harass a boy who's on the brink of passing out.

Did anyone make an attempt to help the poor strawberry-haired boy? No.

(A/N: I'm getting tired of writing this shit lmao)

She lets go of Itadori while muttering a small, there ya go! oblivious to his pain and the weird looks they're getting.

"Huuuh? What the fuck? That easy?"