Billionaire Part 2

Hehehe another part!

These are mostly going to be in Y/N's perspective but I might throw in a couple Draco POVs in there when needed

Y/N's POV:

Narcissa had dragged Draco away for a second, most likely to scold him. Imagine being scolded at this age when you own such a large, famous, and rich company.

I didn't want to do this. Why should I do this? Getting married to a rich jerk just to save our family's reputation? It'll make your parents happy, Y/N.

So when Narcissa brought Draco back in and suggested that we'd sign the papers, I did as I was told. Am I putting my happiness at stake for my parents? Yes. But I want them to be happy--not broke. It'll be fine Y/N...right?

"You two should get to kno-- " Before Lucius could even finish what he wanted to say, someone's phone started ringing. It was Draco's. 

"Well, I got to go." He muttered and briskly walked out of the room while swiping the phone screen to accept the call. 

I was getting married to a man I just met. And we haven't even talked yet. Not even a 'Hi'. Dear God, what am I going to do?

"Alright, now let's talk wedding!" Narcissa sounds so excited for this. Too excited.

Could they only be happy about this because of the deal or do they really like me?

After hours and hours of planning, we finally found a venue and date for us. Exactly one month from today. Shit.

"Y/N, tomorrow we could go dress shopping. M/N (mother's name), does that work out for you?"

"Yes it should be fine!" My mother looked at me and I nodded. 

♡♡♡♡♡

The next day, I wake to my annoying alarm and groan. Last night I stayed up late to finish any homework as we'd be going shopping today. I actually enjoy it and would probably spend the whole day at the mall if I could. 

"Y/NNNN! We're leaving soon! You better be ready!" My mum yelled from downstairs and I practically throw myself off the bed and run to the bathroom. I quickly washed my face before throwing on light makeup and making sure to set it so it wouldn't rub off when I constantly change into new dresses. 

"What to wear...what to wear?" It should be something easy to change out of. 

I throw on a pair of leggings and an army green cropped t-shirt once I realized that I could keep the leggings on when I try on dresses

"I'm coming mum!" I frantically dash down the stairs with my phone in one hand. 

♡♡♡♡♡

Once we arrived at the bridal store, I start looking around at the dresses.

A woman came up to me and smiled. "Hello! You must be Y/N. I'm Stacy and I'll be helping you find the right dress for your special day!" I smile and quietly mutter a thanks. Some special day that'll be.

They were all pretty: some had tiny beading and stitching detailing on them, others had sheer lace, and others were really, really glittery. But they weren't really my style. Trying dresses on got tiring fast. They were tight and really long so I kept tripping. I ended up getting sparkles everywhere. 

"Stacy, these aren't really my...style. You have anything more simple?" I was wearing a big, poofy dress that was not traditional white-it was more creamish pinkish color.

Suddenly her face lit up. "I do! I'll go get it!" She dashed off and I stared into the mirror. God this dress is too fancy. 

Stacy came back with a white satin dress that didn't seem to have any lace or glitter or beads on it. Simple. 

"Here. Try this. We have others like this one but I think you'll like this the best." She handed me the dress. The fabric was cool and soft and quite light too. 

The dress fit almost perfectly and I had no trouble with it at all. It may need to be shortened, but other than that it was almost perfect. It was a bit revealing at the shoulders, but that was fine with me. 

When I stepped out of the dressing room, my mum and Narcissa gasped. "You look so beautiful!" 

I smile a bit and spin around for them

I smile a bit and spin around for them. "This one is perfect! This is the one!" My mum got way too excited for this. It's not like this wedding is something I wanted. 

I smooth the skirt of the dress when I felt something. My eyes widen with happiness. "IT HAS POCKETS!" I squeal. 

♡♡♡♡♡

After a long day of shopping, I finally come home and was about to plop onto my bed and relax when I heard voices in the living room. Ugh. Great. People I need to talk to. 

I slowly make my way to the living room. Why are these voices so familiar?

Finally, the people sitting and chatting with my father could be seen and I saw a flash of platinum hair and pale skin. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. (god what is wrong with me?)

I was about to leave when my father spotted me. "Oh look! They're back! Y/N, come." He lightly patted the couch next to him and I reluctantly sat down. 

There was a moment of awkward silence before Lucius stood up. "Well D/N and I have somethings to do. You two get to know each other." Shit. They're just going to leave me alone with him?

The walked out of the room, leaving me with the arrogant billionaire. It was silent between us for a few moments before he spoke up. "I'm assuming you know about the deal." He said. Even his voice had hints of arrogance and had an I'm-better-than-you feel to it. 

"Yeah. I'm only marrying you because it'll make my parents happy." That got a soft chuckle out of him. 

"Sweetheart, you sure it wasn't my great looks?" He raised an eyebrow at me and I scoffed.

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fine. But You'll be head over heels for me in a month."

"Yeah right. You'll be the one falling for me."

"We'll see about that Y/N." He said as he stood and started walking away. 

Who was going to be the one to fall first?

Sorry I took so long with this...oops 

and it's kinda shitty sorryyyyyy. But I kinda have stuff today cuz it's new years eve.

Happy new years eve!