Draco...I'm Pregnant (Edited)

House: doesn't matter

Blood: pure

(two years after getting married)

Draco and I were visiting his parents at the Malfoy Manor. We had bought a medium/large sized house when we had gotten married as I didn't want to live in a mansion. It was almost Christmas and Draco and I were decorating the tree. He used his wand to enchant the ornaments to carefully place themselves on the tree in the perfect place. The only thing left was the star. I take it in my hands and stand on my toes and reach up. I was too short and I couldn't reach the top of the tree. Draco laughed. "Need some help, love?" He loved teasing me about my height.

"Yes please." I say as he lifts me on his shoulders so I can reach the top. I place the star on the top and adjust it until I'm happy with the way it's sitting. "Put me down, Dray" I say. He cautiously kneels down and lets me get off of his shoulders before pulling me into a big hug. He sways me from side to side to the beat of the Christmas music playing in the background. 

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. The two of us smile while dancing for a little bit before I suddenly felt a wave of nausea crash over me. I let go of Draco and run to the bathroom before throwing up into the toilet. Draco gently pulls the hair out of my face as I rinse my mouth. "Are you alright? Was it something you ate?" He asks, his eyebrows scrunching together in worry. 

I had the faintest idea what it was but I didn't want to tell him because I wasn't sure. I shrug. "It's probably the flu. I'm fine." I was not fine. 

"Alright darling. I'll be outside, waiting for you." He left me in the bathroom to clean up.

Draco's POV:

Y/N was not fine. It happened all of the sudden. What could possibly be the answer as to why she isn't feeling well? "Hey, uh, mum?" I call as I walk into the kitchen. Mum decided to give the house elves a break tonight and she would cook dinner. 

"Yes dear?" 

"Y/N just threw up. And it was all of the sudden too. Do you know what might be wrong? I'm really worried, mum?" My mum thought for a second before answering. 

"I think I may know what is wrong. You just wait here. I'll go check on her. And don't let the food burn!" I nod before my mum left the kitchen. What if Y/N was really sick? Could it be that muggle disease or illness thing called cancer? No. That was not it. 

I paced the kitchen back and forth, different thoughts swirl my mind.

We had just gotten married a few years ago. I always dreamed of falling in love, getting married, having children, growing old. Only, I'd be happy if it was all with one person. If I lost Y/N, I would never fulfill my dream to do everything with one person. Why fall in love multiple times with multiple people when you can just continuously fall for one person? That's all I want. That is what I have. I don't need some sort of muggle sickness to take that away from me. 

I'm Draco Malfoy. There's no way a mere muggle disease would take my wife away from me. 

Y/N's POV:

After brushing my teeth a third time, I was finally able to feel slightly better. I was about to exit the bathroom when I heard a knock. "Y/N sweetie? Are you in there?" 

"Yes Narcissa." I open the door to see my mother in law holding a small box that said pregnancy test. 

"I think you may be pregnant dear. Why don't you check and then let me know?" I nod and took the test out of her hands. 

Draco and I did have sex a few weeks ago. Maybe that's the reason? No. Draco said we weren't ready to have children. What if I was pregnant? Would he want to keep the baby? These questions swirled my mind while I waited for the results. When I look back down at the test, I see that it had come out positive. I was pregnant. My eyes filled with tears, a mix of happy and sad. 

Would Draco want to keep the baby? I want to keep it. I open the door. Narcissa was waiting for me and when she saw my face, she smiled. "So it's true? You are pregnant?" She asked, keeping her voice low. I nod. "Then darling, why are you crying?" She asks.

"I-It's just that Draco and I did talk about having children. He said that he wasn't ready. I'm scared he doesn't want to keep the baby." I answer truthfully. 

"Nonsense. He loves you. He'll want to keep the baby. Just tell him. And, if he doesn't want the baby, come talk to me. I'm his mother. I'll knock some sense into him." I smile a little at that answer and nod. 

"I'll go tell him." I say as I quickly wash the tears off my face. I walk out and see Draco sitting in the living room. 

I took a deep breath. I was going to tell him. Just not now. Maybe in a little bit. I slip the pregnancy test into the pocket of my jumper. 

He turns and sees me. He smiles. "Hey, love." 

"Hey Draco." I sit down next to my husband and lean against his side.

"Did you figure out what's wrong?" His eyebrows were creased together from worry.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's just something I ate. It'll be better soon." I say, hoping he doesn't see right through my lie. His arms wrap around me in a hug. I lean onto his chest, taking in the comfort. 

"What's in your pocket?" He asked. How could he tell there was something in my pocket?

"I-uh it's nothing." I stammer and lean away from him but I was too late. He reached into my pocket and pulled out the test. His eyes widen when he sees the result. My eyes fill with tears as he lifts his gaze to look at me. 

"Is this a-a pregnancy test?" He asks, his voice low. I nod, unable to trust myself to speak. The tears escape my eyes.

A smile slowly appeared on his lips as he realizes what this means. He scoops me up in his arms, picking me up and spinning me around. "WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" He yelled excitedly. He finally notices the tears running down my face. "Why-why are you crying? Darling, this is a good thing!"

" W-we talked about this a while ago and you sa-id that we weren't ready to have children. I thought you wouldn't want to ke-ep the baby." I admit, fear washing over me.

"Love, there is no one else in the whole world I'd rather have children with. And, yes, it's a little earlier than I thought, but that's okay. I would still keep the baby!" He gently says, shaking his head slightly at me. 

His hands gently cup my face before he leans in. His forehead lightly touches mine. "I love you. There's no one else I would rather want to be the mother to my children." Draco whispers softly before wrapping an arm around me. 

"Do you need anything? Water? Tea? Something to eat?" He asks frantically. 

"Dray, relax. I'm fine." I laugh a bit. 

He sighs and then places his hand on my stomach. "It's amazing what love can create. I still can't believe it. I'm gonna be a dad! Do you think it's a girl or a boy? I want it to be a boy! I'll name him Scorpius because it's a constellation like my name!" 

I smile at my husband. "No no no, Draco. I'm sure it's a girl." I say. Draco couldn't hold in his excitement any longer.

He pressed a kiss to my stomach and whispered, "Hey there. I'm your father. Your mum and I love you very very much and I can't wait till you're here. And by the way, I am 100% sure you are a boy." I giggle at how sweet and cute he's being.

"Congratulations you two." We heard a voice behind us. There stood Narcissa, holding out her arms. We both hug her as she embraces both of us. "You two will be the best parents this baby could possibly have." 

"What's going on in here?"Lucius asked. He had just gotten home from work.

"Well father. Let's just say you're going to have a grandson." Draco answered.

"Draco, we don't even know if it's a boy yet!" I say, lightly pushing him.

In the end, Draco was right. It was a boy. We named his Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy and we couldn't ask for more. :)