Closet Snog

Hey! Next part of Billionaire should be out in the next few days!

House: Hufflepuff

Year: 5th

Blood: Not mentioned 

Note: I've never written anything like this (it's not smut but it is kinda steamy) so bear with me here...sorry if it sucks 

Y/N's POV:

I was walking from potions to DADA when I felt an arm grab mine harshly and pulled me into a nearby closet meant for janitors. Their grip was firm. There was no way I could get them to let go of me. But when the door to the closet finally closed, they let go and I saw a flash of their skin color--really pale, almost white skin. "Draco?"

He chuckled. "Love, did you really not know it was me?" I shook my head at my boyfriend, still not knowing why he dragged me in here. 

"And uh...why did you drag me here? You know if Umbridge catches us we'll be dead." 

"Hmm I know. But I missed you." He murmured before pressing a passionate kiss to my lips. I was surprised and tried to back away, only to find that his arms were wrapped around me securely. His tongue swiped against my bottom lip, asking for me to open my mouth and I do, letting his tongue swirl around with mine. The kiss was making me do things I never thought I'd want to as I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. His hands went from my waist to grab my ass and squeeze it slightly, causing me to gasp softly. 

"Draco..." I moaned out. Such a sound has never left my lips before. He broke the kiss for a moment before attacking me with another one, this one more rough than the last. 

At some point, our ties were thrown off of each other and our uniform shirts were wrinkled slightly. We finally pull away again, realizing we have about 2 minutes to get to the Great Hall as we had skipped DADA. Oh we were so dead. I straighten out my shirt and run my fingers through my hair, trying to tame it. I saw Draco bend down to pick up his tie. Something seemed off but I never realized it as I was rushing to make myself look somewhat presentable. 

He handed me my tie and I quickly put it on. "We should get going before someone gets suspicious." I say. We had to make sure no one saw us because we were dating in secret. A Hufflepuff dating the Slytherin prince? No one would like that. 

I made it to the Great Hall a few minutes after Draco to make it look like we weren't walking together but everyone was staring at me. I didn't think much of it though and sat down next to my friends. They all stared at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"Y/N? Why...why are you wearing a Slytherin tie?" My eyes widen and I look down at where the yellow tie was supposed to be only to find a green and silver one instead. 

"Um...don't tell anyone but..." I lean in slightly to make sure no one else heard us. "I'm dating Draco..."

"You mean the Slytherin Prince Draco? Oh shit Y/N! Who knew you had the hots for him!" I smile a bit, thankful for the way they took the news. 

"Yeah. I didn't know either." I trail off and look over at the Slytherin table. Draco was laughing and nudging his friends, having a great time. He was wearing a yellow and black tie--my tie. I was wearing his tie.

He looked up at me and made eye contact and flashed me a mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled before getting up. Wait. Why is he getting up?

Draco strides over to me while untying the yellow tie from his neck. That bloody git knew exactly what he did! "I'm surprised you didn't notice, love." He smirked. 

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and start taking off his tie from my neck. 

"But Slytherin green suits you." He laughed a little before tying my tie around my neck. "Is that too tight?" 

"It's fine." I murmur and continue wrapping the tie around Draco's neck. I tug on it gently, making sure it wasn't too tight. 

The entire student body of Hogwarts gaped at us. "Yeah that's right! Y/N's my girlfriend! And I'm proud of it!" Draco yelled and I blushed. 

"I'm going back to the Slytherin table. Make sure you eat enough...okay?" I nod and he presses a quick kiss onto my lips before striding away. 

Let's just say we were the reason why the 8-inches-apart rule came up. 

I hope you guys liked this one! Honestly I've never written something this steamy so let me know on ways to improve! Thanks for reading!