What's That?

This one takes place in a more modern world I guess. (Like flat screen TVs, laptops, smart phones, and in this case an Amazon Alexa) lmao you'll see why. 

This one is inspired by my Amazon Alexa Echo Dot thing that started talking in the middle of a prayer. 

House: doesn't matter

Blood: muggle born 

Y/N's POV:

Because of this global pandemic going around, my parents, who are doctors, have been relocated to an area where more doctors are needed. That's why I have been home alone for the last three weeks of quarantine. 

I send my boyfriend, Draco, a letter. 

Dear Draco,

I hope you and your family are healthy and doing well. My parents are still far away and it doesn't seem like they are coming home soon. I'm getting quite bored. Do you want to come over for a few days? Please? I think I'll go crazy if I'm alone any longer. I miss you so much Dray. Please write back soon. 

Love, Y/N

I missed all my friends dearly, yet Draco was the one person I missed so much it hurt. The next morning, as I was drinking some coffee (or tea if you like), Draco's owl flew in and dropped a letter down on the table. I open it carefully, not wanting to rip anything. I like to keep his letters. 

My Dear Y/N/N,

My family and I are all doing fine. I miss you so much, love. You have no idea. I can come over for maybe a day or two but you have to come home with me. Quarantine with me and my family. That way, we can be together and stay safe. I'll see you tomorrow, darling. Stay safe!

Love, Draco 

I read the letter as a happy smile stretched across my lips as I dance around the kitchen with my playlist softly playing in the background. But then, I look around the house in horror. I have been a complete mess this entire lockdown. Shit shit shitttt. I have a day to get this cleaned up and I wasn't allowed to use magic in the house. I place down the mug and the letter, getting to work, humming to the music and swaying my hips. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I wake up and check the time. 10:35 AM. Draco sent me another letter yesterday saying that he'd be here at around 11:30. I had enough time to get ready. I get up and happily made my bed, slightly tidying up my room, adjusting little things. 

I quickly took a shower and dried my hair and put on some light makeup. I didn't want to look like a zombie today! As I finally finished getting ready, there was a soft knock on my door. I squeal like a little girl and race down the steps to open the door. 

"Draco!" I squeal happily as I attack my boyfriend in a hug. His chest rumbled a little from his laughter. 

"Hello love. Excited to see me?" He murmured softly. I nod and step back to see him. He was dressed in the most muggle looking clothes ever. Anyone could have mistaken him for a regular guy or a muggle born. He wore a dark green hoodie and black jeans that really contrast with his pale complexion and platinum hair. 

"I missed you Dray." I murmur.

"I missed you more love." He muttered softly. I lean up and press a kiss onto his lips. I pull away rather quickly and Draco leaned closer, his lips ghosting over mine. "mmm one more." I stood on my toes and pressed another kiss on his lips. After pulling away, I grab his hand and pulled him into the house.