Bully (Edited)

House: Hufflepuff

Blood Status: Not mentioned 

Year: 5th

Warnings: None :) enjoy!

I walked down the halls of Hogwarts, making my way to the Great Hall. Today was the first Saturday in the school year and I was looking forward to a day of relaxing with my boyfriend, Draco. 

People, especially Slytherins hated the fact that we were together. I always pushed that thought to the side though. I walk into the Great Hall, about to sit down at the Hufflepuff table when I saw that a crowd had gathered around the Slytherin table. I push through, only to see my boyfriend bullying a first year wearing a yellow and black tie. A Hufflepuff. He said something, laughed, and lightly hit his friends as if to ask if they thought his joke was funny. I was furious. 

When we started dating, I made Draco promise he'd be nicer to the other houses. He said that he'd never break that promise. "Draco! What do you think you're doing?" I yell, loud enough for him to hear over the commotion. 

Draco turns around and his smile falls. Immediately, his eyes fill with regret. I walk up to him and slap him across the face. A couple of 'OOOOO's were heard from around us but I could care less.  "Bullying a first year? How low are you?!" I averted my gaze and looked at the first year he was bullying to see that she was crying. 

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask softly, making sure not to scare her. 

"Veronica." She says shyly.

"Hello Veronica. I'm Y/N. Don't listen to him, okay. He's just being stupid." I say soothingly. I look up at Draco to see his cheek turning red where I slapped him, though no guilt ran through me. He deserved it. I shoot him a quick glare before taking Veronica's hand and leading her away from the crowd, back to the Hufflepuff table. 

"That was pretty awesome what you did back there. When you slapped him." Veronica giggles. 

I laugh too. "Well, with people like Draco around, you need to learn to be mean sometimes." I say sadly. Before we started dating, Draco bullied me non-stop. Now, he was turning into that person once again. 

There must have been a pang of disappointment in my voice because Veronica looked worried. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asks. 

I sigh. "Yeah. I promise, he'd not like this. He's just a little...difficult." I try to find the right words to explain Draco. 

She nods, as if she understood. We had finally reached the Hufflepuff table. Veronica sat down next to her friends. "If you need anything at all, feel free to let me know, okay?" When I was a first year, no one was ever there to help me with anything. I had one close friend that was just as clueless as I was. I didn't want her to have that experience as a first year. 

"Okay! Thank you Y/N." She smiled. 

I smile back. "Of course." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been ignoring Draco for about a week now. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done. He always finds a way to try and talk to me and the fact that I sit next to him in DADA makes it even worse. Normally, I'd complain about Umbridge and the fact that we don't get to learn how to defend ourselves. 

Later, after class, I was walking back to the Hufflepuff common room when I tripped over something--most likely air as this happens quite a lot. Only this time, I don't have Draco to catch me. I land on the cold, hard ground, my books scattered everywhere. 

I groan in pain as I start to grab my books that fell. My hand reached out to grab the last three books, but someone else already had picked them up. A gentle hand grabbed my arm and pulled me up.  I was face to face with my boyfriend. He softly took the books from my arms and stacked them on top of the books he was holding. "What are you doing?" I ask, for some reason, I felt guilty for letting him take all my books.

"Just because my girlfriend is mad at me doesn't mean I won't be the same guy around her. Are you hurt?" I gaze into his eyes, which were filled with sadness and worry. I was supposed to be mad at this guy, yet I could feel my heart rate quicken due to the way he was looking at me. 

"I-Yeah. I'm fine. Give me my books." I was determined to stay mad at him, but it was hard. 

"No. Not until you agree to talk to me. Love, I can't keep doing this. I need you. Your smile. Your laugh. You. I can't stand that you are ignoring me. Darling, please. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have done that." Draco reached out and grabbed my hand, gently squeezing it slightly. "I broke the promise I made to you. Please give me another chance. I won't make the same mistake twice." Tears were flooding his eyes, too much for them to hold on. They glided down his face and he didn't care that all of Hogwarts could watch Draco Malfoy cry. Draco fell to his knees, bringing together both his hands in front of him, begging me. "I-I'm begging you baby. Please...I promise I won't be stupid. Promise!" People were starting to stop and stare at the sight before them. 

Harry, Ron and Hermione gaped at us as well. Well...Harry and Ron did. Hermione sighed like she was happy that the trouble making Draco Malfoy had found the girl that he'd do anything for. "Damn...I never thought Malfoy would have a soft side." Harry was about to walk over to taunt my poor boyfriend but Hermione stopped him. 

Guilt washed over me. I made Draco Malfoy cry. The Draco Malfoy that doesn't show much emotion is crying. Because of me. "Hey. Hey, it's okay. It's okay. I'm not going anywhere, love." I whisper softly so only he can hear and knelt down next to him. "I'm so so sorry Draco. I shouldn't have been so childish. I should have talked to you." I could hear my own voice cracking. I take my textbooks out of his grip, place them on the floor, and pull my boyfriend into my arms. I rub his back as he buries his head into my shoulder. "It's okay, Draco. I'm right here." I let my own tears slip. Draco's arms wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me to his chest. Holding me as if I'd run away whenever I'd get the chance. 

"I'm so sorry, love. I won't do it again. Promise." His voice came out a little muffled, but I understood him. 

"Hey, don't worry. I forgive you. But I'm not the only person you should apologize to. What about Veronica? Have you talked to her?" 

"I was planning on it. I'll do it tonight, at dinner." He says, finally pulling his face away from my shoulder, my robes now wet from his tears. 

"Good." I say before pressing a kiss against his lips. We stand again, only to see pretty much everyone in the corridor staring at us. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, I was sitting at the Hufflepuff table with my friends when I see Draco get up from his seat at the Slytherin table. The entire Great Hall fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. He spotted Veronica and knelt down next to her. She looked a little nervous, but slowly, her frown turned into a smile. She let out a laugh and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

Draco looked a little surprised, but hugged her back. I could see a look of relief on his face. 

He let go of her and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and nodded at him before Draco walked towards me. 

"What did you say?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. 

He smiles. "I told her that I really was sorry about being so mean and then I told her if anyone ever bothered her, she should come to me. I'll beat them up for it." His answer made me smile. I stood up and give him a big hug and kissed his cheek. 

"Do you know that I love you?" I whisper.

He chuckled. I could feel his chest vibrate slightly from his laughter. "Yes, I do. And I love you  too." He presses a kiss into my hair. "I'll see you later, okay love?"

"I'll see you later." I smile and let him go back to his table. 

I watch him walk back and I couldn't help but think: How did I end up with someone so amazing? And how does he walk so sexily?

What do ya'll think of this one? I think this one is one of my favorites. Please vote+comment! It makes my day.