Chapter 2: Turtles Take Manhattan

It's been a couple days after meeting the girls at the Tenderloins and Stripperella aka Erotica Jones, as we see you and Bonnie driving into Manhattan.

Bonnie: Well, that was fun.

(Y/N): Yeah it was nice to meet them. Just wondering who else we'll meet through Manhattan.

Bonnie: Yeah.

Vera: Are we ever gonna meet Erotica again?

(Y/N): Well maybe someday Vera, whenever there's trouble going down there's always *feels a ka thump* Woah okay what was that?

Bonnie: I think we hit something.

You and Bonnie stop the car as you look to be a guy.

(Y/N): Oh that is not good.

Bonnie: I hope he’s alright.

You then see a brain with eyes come out of the body.

(Y/N): What the heck?!

Kraang: *Kraang noises*

Bonnie then kicks the brain alien away as it scurried off to who knows where.

Bonnie: Okay that was all kinds of wrong.

(Y/N): Yeah aren't brains supposed to be in the head not in your chest?

Bonnie: Nope.

Then something then knocks you and Bonnie and you both fall down and pass out. Then you and Bonnie then wake up and see that you’re both in a different room.

(Y/N): What the? Where are we?

Bonnie: I have no idea but whoever it is, it better not be Kim's enemies.

(Y/N): I don't know, Kim told me Drakken isn't the one for kidnapping.

Bonnie: So if it's not that Drakken guy, then who is it?

???(Karai): Us.

You and Bonnie then turn to see two girls, one in some kind of ninja uniform and the other was a witch.

(Y/N): You did? Who are you two? *sees that you and Bonnie are tied up* And why did you tie us up?!

Shinigami: We just want some answers akuma, who are you working for, Shredder, Kraang?

Bonnie: Who?

(Y/N): We have no idea what you two are talking about? All we know is that when we were driving through Manhattan we ran over a guy but he wasn't human he had a brain in his chest.

Karai: *pulls one of your eyes out* Start talking, or you’ll lose another eye.

(Y/N): My eye takes hours to regenerate, Vera you know what to do.

Karai: Vera?

Vera: Me.

Vera then came towards Karai as she decapitated Vera  but she regrew back and the severed tail regrew into a clone version of Snakeweed.

(Y/N): Woah, didn't know I could do that.

Snakeweed clone: *in your voice* Me neither master.

(Y/N): Well since you're there can you free us from these humans.

Snakeweed clone: Sure thing.

The Snakeweed clone then goes to you as he was about to free you and Bonnie until Karai sliced his arm off but managed to grow it back as he then smacked the two girls aside as he untied you and Bonnie as you both got up.

(Y/N): Thanks Snakeweed.

Snakeweed: Your welcome.

Bonnie: C'mon let's get out of here.