Chapter 10: Celebrity Swipe!

It was now day at Hollywood as we see a blond guy going for a jog as he stopped to take his breath as he then flips his hair admiring his billboard but then a mechanic claw grabs him and drags him underground as he then wakes up.

Rad S: Woah, where am I?

???(Captain Hayes): It doesn't matter because when I'm finished no one will care about you or any celebrity except me of course.

Rad: Please no, I'm late for set!

The machine then glows as we see Hayes laughing evilly. The next day at Mali U we see Mandy and Trent making a runway.

Mandy: A little to your right.

We then see the platform about to hit a statue until Mandy stopped it.

Mandy: Woah! I said right loser!

We then see you, Bonnie and the spies walking where the crane was.

Alex: Incoming!

You and the others duck for cover and then jump out of the way as you all got up.

Sam: Um operating heavy machinery on campus is dangerous Mandy.

Clover: Yeah especially to us.

Alex: What's all this stuff for anyway?

Mandy: A talent scout is coming to Mali U and I'm gonna wow him with my signature walk.

(Y/N): Seriously?

Bonnie: Walking is her talent? News Flash, we all walk.

Vera: Ahem.

Bonnie: Oh well except for Vera but you get the idea.

Clover: Yeah, and is she serious? Walking is her talent? *sees the talent scout*

You and the spies take some imaginary seats.

Clover: This I gotta see.

Talent Scout: You must be Mandy.

Mandy: Yes, *to Trent* cue the music!

Trent the turns on the boom box as we then see the curtains open to reveal Mandy walking down the runway while doing some various poses as the scout observes as we then see Oinky gets out of Alex's grasp and sniffs the ground while Mandy was unaware as Oinky found something and began digging at the spot.

Talent Scout: Excellent I haven't seen a walk like that since I signed Helena göran Java world's greatest supermodel.

Just as Mandy was doing more poses the stage collapses as we then see on the pile of rubble and her hair a mess.

Talent Scout: Unfortunately, you are no Helena goodbye.

Mandy: Wait don't go, can I have a do over? Pretty please?!

Clover chuckles a little as Alex then sees Oinky with a truffle in its mouth.

(Y/N): Since when can Oinky find truffles?

Alex: I have no idea.

We then see the stature open as it then began sucking like a vacuum.

Sam: Girls and Boyfriend, incoming WHOOPage!

The statue then sucked you and the girls leaving Oinky in confusion as you all landed on the couch as you all saw a movie playing on the screen.

Rad: *onscreen* If I don't make it baby.

Woman: *on screen* You can't think that way Johnny.

Rad: *onscreen* I have a seriously infected hand nail babe.