Chapter 5: Grabbing A Bully By the horns

It was night time at Hawaii as we see we see in an alley a cat was looking for food until it saw a large shadow and ran off as it revealed to be some sort of robot as it rolled off as we then see a boy sleeping in bed we then see the same robot outside the window as it then went off and we hear the doorbell ring as the boy got startled and fell off his bed. Eventually he got up with a yawn and went to the door to see who it is as he then opened it to see the robot.

???: I am here for revenge!

We then hear screaming through the night. The next day we see you and the others coming back from fashion history class.

Clover: Best fashion history design class ever in the history of…. history don't you think guys?

Alex: *glances at Sam* Clover, you say that after every class.

(Y/N): Yeah it's hard to believe you don't get tired of it.

Clover: True, but today I just had a trilliant brain burst of creativity and came up with what will be remembered as the greatest fashion accessory of the century.

You and the others looked in confusion.

Clover: *hands behind her head* The Clover infinity loop earrings! *brings them out  and swings them around*

You and the others duck as one of them is about to hit you as we then see a chibi version of Clover running around.

Sam: Wow they look great but uh isn't the first rule of fashion is to design clothes that are safe to wear?

Clover: Safe? What are you mean-

We then see the infinity loop earrings wrap around Clover's legs as she was about to trip and fall until you caught her with your tail as we then see the earrings all tangled up in her hair.

Clover: Oh phew thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): Your welcome.

Clover: And see this is why it's so awesome that we're taking fashion design together *moves the feathers out of the way* We can critique each other's projects like those jeans you designed Sam.

Sam: What? you don't like them?

Clover: No I love them, they're way styling but they have so many secret pockets it sort of screams hello I'm a spy in spy-jeans.

Bonnie: She does have a point you know.

(Y/N): Why would anyone need that many pockets?

Sam: Hm, I guess overdid it with pockets.

Bonnie: Maybe do less pockets?

Sam: Good idea Bonnie.

Bonnie: Well I mean I'm not saying it's bad, but they do look good.

(Y/N): Yeah they're pretty cool.

Sam: Aw thanks (Y/N)

(Y/N): Anytime, and sorry about your hair Clover.

Clover: Oh it's okay (Y/N) I know you didn't mean to *catches her sunglasses* Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hit the little spies room and take care of this hairtastrophy.

You and the others then went off to the bathrooms  as we then saw a guy in a black suit and wearing sunglasses as Clover was about to go in until the guy stopped him.

???: No admittance ladies and….*sees you* plant this is a private restroom, please take your…. business elsewhere.

Sam: Private since when?

(Y/N): The restrooms are open to anyone.

Clover: Yeah, and why do you look so familiar?

Mandy: Because losers five he's Duke Gatlin he's super famous for playing a bodyguard in tons of movies and now since I'm famous he's my bodyguard.