Chapter 7: Meeting the Families

It's been a couple of days since the pageant mission, and we see you and Phoebe sleeping together as you both woke up.

Phoebe: Mm, morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning Phoebe, how was your sleep?

Phoebe: It was great when you’re around. *kisses you on the lips* I wished you could share this love with my daughter.

Vera: Um Phoebe not to harsh your mellow, but you know how she could be right? There's no way she'll change.

(Y/N): She's right, I even see her with a lot of boys, each one more different than the last.

Phoebe: Maybe she’s just telling herself that you’re not for her, but truth be told you are the one for her.

(Y/N): Yeah like that'll be the day.

Vera: Pff yeah, the day Mandy has a heart, is the day I eat lawn clippings.

Later on in the day, we see you, the Creep, and Bertha at the groove doing some shopping because spies's moms are coming over for a visit along with a few other friends of yours.

(Y/N): Okay, Bertha remind us, what do we need to get for the spies' moms?

Bertha: Hm let's see, *checks the list*  pears, berries, and other fruits for the salad, crabs, sausage, and the veggies for the gumbo, and some sweet treats for desert.

Vera: What kind of sweet treats?

Bertha: Hm, well there are some good macarons in a bakery. And some nice mouses if we're lucky.

Creep: *twists head in confusion*

(Y/N): It's like fancy chocolate pudding, *to Bertha* He's still learning his foods.

Bertha: Oh I see, what did he used to eat?

Vera: Mutagen, but now we're teaching him to eat people food and occasionally eat some dead plants.

Bertha: Oh well that's good to know, now let us get our shopping on.

Meanwhile, we see the spies and Phoebe cleaning the penthouse.

Clover: I can't believe our moms are visiting today.

Sam: I know right? I mean it's one thing freaking out to know that we're spies, but our boyfriend is a mutant.

Alex: Oh they are gonna be so surprised.

Clover: I wonder how they’re gonna react to (Y/N).

Phoebe: I'm sure they'll understand.

Sam: Yeah I guess so.

Kim: Well my mom won't freak, she knows I'm a spy.

Bonnie: So does mine.

Clover: Really?

Kim and Bonnie: Yep.

Sam: Well, will your moms come over and meet us and (Y/N)?

Kim: Yeah she would love to meet you girls.

Bonnie: And my sibs are eager to meet you girls.

Clover: Okay then, sounds like we’re gonna meet some family members.

The girls then hear a ring at the door bell as Bonnie opens it to reveal the turtles, Splinter, April, Mae,  Casey, Karai, Shinigami, and the mutanimals.

Bonnie: Hey guys glad you could all make it.

Splinter: Glad to see you again old friend.

Clover: Ah!! Giant frogs!