Chapter 4: Mali Tenderloin

It's been a couple of days since you and Bonnie got enrolled in Malibu as we see you and Clover sleeping together as Clover woke up.

Clover: *sees you sleeping* Aw, even the way he sleeps is adorable.

(Y/N): *wakes up and yawns* Morning Clover, how was your sleep?

Clover: I slept pretty well, what about you?

(Y/N): Pretty good.

Later on we see you and the others in the kitchen as you and Bonnie were seen eating some waffles together as the spies were watching.

Sam: So Clover how was it sleeping with our resident nature guy?

Clover: Strangely, his body glowed like a nightlight.

Alex: It did?

Clover: Yeah and it was relaxing, like being outside.

(Y/N): Oh that might have been from my bio illuminance, I glow when I sleep.

Sam: Wow, I did not know you could do that.

Bonnie: It's true, (Y/N) is like a walking glow stick at night, but only it's very comfortable sleeping with him.

Alex: So Bonnie, tell us what was it like back where you're from?

Bonnie: Oh you know the usual highschool stuff, cheerleading, being flirted on by football captain and rejecting him, and going on a one time mission with Kim it's no biggie. And meeting (Y/N) the most wonderful boyfriend I ever have. *hugs your arm*

Clover: Wow, you’ve been on one spy mission, we’ve on a spy mission everyday since high school.

(Y/N): Really?

Sam: Sure have, for us being agents like an after school job.

Clover: But without the pay.

Bonnie: But saving the world is always a reward of itself. Which is something I actually learned from Kim.

(Y/N): Hm, hey Bon-bon do you ever….miss Kim?

Bonnie: Of course, I know it's a bit new, but I don't know it's just not the same without Kim.

(Y/N): Well don't worry sweetie, I'm sure we'll see her again, maybe on another mission of saving the world, a lot of people know her after all.

Bonnie: *hugs you* Thanks honey.

Clover: Wow, Kim must be really famous.

(Y/N): She sure is, she even has her own website. And everyone knows she's a spy.

Alex: *pouts a little* Lucky, we have to keep our spy lives on the down low, though sometimes people do tend to find out.

(Y/N): Like who?

Sam: Well there's Mandy.

Bonnie: Who's she?

Clover: Only the meanest girl we ever know.

Sam: We've known her since highschool and she's just so gah! I can't even put it into words!

(Y/N): I’m pretty sure she's mean for no reason.

Bonnie: Kinda like me, but maybe different.

Sam: Yeah, maybe.

Later in the day, we see you and Bonnie drive up to the Tenderloins as you saw the girls.

(Y/N): Hey Erotica.

Erotica: (Y/N), Bonnie it's good to see you two.

Bonnie: Yeah, how's it going?