Chapter 9: From Bad to Good

It's been a couple of days since you spent your time with the spies’ moms as we see you and a group of villains are in group therapy in the penthouse pad.

Vera: Hey everyone I’m Vera.

(Y/N): And I’m (Y/N) and if you want to speak out your name and whatever evil you've done in the past.

Shirley: Hello my name is Shirley and I’m tried to make my former martial art students into mind controlled soldiers

Everyone: Hi Shirley.

(Y/N): So when Alex, Sam, and Clover stop attending your classes, how does that make you feel?

Shirley: Like less of an instructor and more of a villain.

Bertha: Hello everyone, my name is Bertha and I stole experimental chemicals from my ex to win a pageant.

Everyone: Hi Bertha.

(Y/N): How do you feel when you lost your last pageant?

Bertha: Unsatisfactory, hurt, and I feel like I can do it one last time.

(Y/N): And you’re the only one in this group who accomplished that goal thanks to me.

Bertha: It's true and thank you.

Terrence: Hello my name is Terrence and I’ve done a lot of bad things out of the fact my brother lied.

Everyone: Hi Terrence.

Vera: So Terrence what did you do when your brother lied to you?

Terrence: Well…

One explanation later.

Shirley: Woah, you did all of that?

Terrence: Yes.

Vera: And how does that make you feel?

Terrence: It makes me feel guilty.

(Y/N): When Jerry apologized to you, what was your reaction?

Terrence: I was pretending to accept his apology, but I was really leading him into a trap of my own.

(Y/N): Mm, so you let your jealousy and rage blind you from your brother's compassion for you, I think the best course of action is to apologize to him for everything you did.

Terrence: Yeah, I should do that.

Lady Dragon: Hello everyone I am Lady Dragon.

Everyone: Hello Lady Dragon.

Vera: So Lady Dragon, what did you commit?

Lady Dragon: I tried to make a video game.

(Y/N): That’s not so bad.

Lady Dragon: By putting real sportsmen into the game.

(Y/N): Now that’s bad.

Vera: Yeah and how does it make you feel when your ideas were rejected?

Lady Dragon: It made feel angry, hurt, *sheds some tears* heartbroken, like my ideas were not good.

Shirley: I've been there my friend. *opens her arms for a hug* Come here.

Lady Dragon then hugs Shirley as she hugs back. Lady Dragon then cries out loud.

Muffy: Hello I’m Muffy Peprich.

Everyone: Hi Muffy.

Vera: So Muffy what are you here for?

Muffy: Mind controlling sorority girls into doing massive destruction, because I was rejected from every other sorority.