Eleven💖

Mia hadn't heard from Sami since he had said that he was going to end things with Ellie. She knew that deep down he wasn't serious. He was just telling her what he thought she wanted to hear.

Mia looked up as Alexa walked in. She smiled. "How is my favourite sibling?" She asked as she looked at her.

Mia shrugged. "I don't know. Sami is avoiding me. And it's driving me insane. He needs to stop it. I'm having his baby and yet he can't even talk to me. It's pissing me off," she said.

Alexa sighed and sat down next to her. She smiled. "Screw him. You're having a baby. A cute little being. So forget about Sami Maalik. And focus on that. Come on. I need your help."

Mia frowned. She looked at her. "What?"

"Remember a few weeks ago when I wasn't well? Me and Warren had sex. I think the pill failed. Well my period is late. And I can't even tell him because he doesn't think we should have a baby."

Mia sighed and nodded. "Let's go and get you a test. What are you going to do?"

"What can I do?"

***
Mia saw Sami and looked at him. She frowned. "Finally remembered me?" She asked as she took a sip of water. "You've ignored me for literally a week. And it's pissing me off. We are supposed to be having a baby together. But seemingly you've forgotten that," she said.

Sami sighed. "I'm sorry. It's not easy ending things with Ellie. She's been through a lot. She was raped."

"Guess what. So was my sister. But yet I'm having your baby. You ignore me when I'm pregnant," Mia said.

Sami rolled his eyes. "Forgive me if I care about Ellie and what she's been through. The baby won't be here for another couple months. I can focus on you then."

Mia scoffed. "Stay the hell away from me. And from my child. You're nothing to us now," she said as she walked off.

***
Sandy frowned as she saw her two girls walking in. The pregnant one looking annoyed. She sighed. "What's happened now?" She asked as she looked at them.

Mia rolled her eyes. "My baby daddy is an ass. He won't dump Ellie cause of what she's been through. I'm the one having his baby," she ranted as she looked at her mum. She sighed. "I'm so annoyed."

Sandy nodded and sighed. "I can tell. You need to tell him how you feel."

Before anything, there was a knock at the door. Mia answered it and saw Sami. He smiled. "I know I hurt you. Probably more than I should have. But I do love you Mia. You mean everything to me. You and our baby. I don't want to lose you. I told Ellie it's over. She's not happy. But I don't care. It's you that I want. Me,you and squirt. That's if you'll still have me," he said.

Mia looked at him and smiled. But despite what Sami was saying, she didn't know if she could trust him. Especially when her head was all over the place.