Twenty Four💖

Mia knew how things were going great with her and Sami. Both of them were doing all they could to make their relationship work. Knowing they were having a baby.

Mia hadn't been spending much time with her own family lately. Knowing she wanted to focus on her family with Sami. She knew how things weren't easy at all. Especially as she knew her mum was going on at her to move back with them.

Mia knew it wasn't that she didn't want to. She just needed to focus on building her own gaming with Sami. It wasn't that she felt as though her family didn't deserve to know her baby. She just felt as though there was too much hostility in her family.

And she knew it was mainly down to the tension with Alexa and Freddie. Mia wanted her family to work out. But it was hard. Knowing that it was just complicated.

All she knew was that things weren't easy at all. And she just wanted to focus on having her baby and making her relationship work with Sami.

Morning came and the two of them were lying in bed. Sami looked to her. "Do you have any names you like for the baby?" He asked as he ran a hand over her thigh.

Mia shrugged and smiled. "I honestly don't know. I feel like I want to see the baby before we name them. That, and we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl," she said.

Sami nodded and smiled. "We can do that. Are you sure you don't wanna find out what we're having?" He asked.

"I prefer to be surprised. That way we can surprise your family."

"And your family."

Mia nodded. "Yeah. My family too," she said. She didn't know why. But she had completely forgotten about her family. She just wanted to work on the family she was having with Sami.

Sami looked to her. He smiled. "Listen, you're okay. We're okay. And we're gonna be okay for the rest of our lives," he told her.

***
Mia went out into the village. She saw Alexa who wasn't looking at her. "Lex? You good?" She asked.

Alexa turned to her. "Oh. Yeah. I'm good. You?"

Mia nodded. She frowned as she looked to her. "Have I done something? You're just being very blunt."

Alexa looked to her and sighed. "Verity text me this morning. She says that Sami told her you don't want us involved with the baby?" She asked.

Mia frowned. "What? No. I never said that," she said. She had no idea what was going on. "Lex, you're my sister. Of course I want you and my family involved with my baby," she told her.

Alexa nodded. "Okay. Sorry. Just Warren and I had a row. And he kinda mentioned that Freddie is the one who set him up with the deal. I don't know what's going on with that crap."

Mia smiled. "You know I'm always here for you. I promise."

"Same."

***
Mia walked into the flat. She looked to Sami and glared. "Why is your friend telling my sister I don't want her or my family involved with the baby?" She asked.

Sami frowned. He had no idea what was even going on. But he hadn't said anything to anyone.

Neither Mia or Sami were aware of how this was Verity's way of trying to come between them.