Eighteen💖

Mia knew that she had to make it work with Sami for the sake of their baby. But she didn't trust him to not break her heart.

That morning Mia woke and sighed. Her hand went to her stomach. She felt her baby moving inside of her. She looked to see Sami wasn't there. They hadn't spent the night together and Mia missed him.

Mia walked downstairs and sighed. She saw her sister there. "Are you okay?" Mia asked as she looked to her.

"Warren won't stop calling me. I don't want anything to do with him. I just... I can't do that. He's the reason I was attacked. He had me blaming my own brother? Who does that?"

Mia took her hand. "Hear him out. It's all you can do. Just hear him out," she told her.

Alexa sighed and looked to her. "I just don't know anymore. Too much has happened. And I just don't know if I can do it. If I can stay around here."

"What are you saying?" Mia asked.

"I'm saying that I don't want to be in this village anymore," Alexa said as she stood up and walked off.

***
Sami was sitting in his office when Mia walked in. He smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled her onto his lap.

Mia nodded. She kissed him and smiled. "You know you're amazing right?" She said.

"What have I done?"

Mia shrugged. "You just gave me what I thought I would ever have. A baby. A family of my own. And for that, I appreciate you," she told him as she kissed him.

Sami smiled as he kissed her again. "I won't ever let you down. I promise. You, me and our baby. That's all I need in life," he said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The two of them made out until the door opened and Ellie walked in. The two of them pulled away. Mia sighed. "I should go," she mumbled as she walked off.

***
Mia was walking through the village. Warren walked over to her. "Look. Alexa isn't talking to me. And I need to tell her my side of the story," he said.

Mia rolled her eyes. "You don't have a side to tell Warren. You got her raped. You. And then made out it was down to Freddie. She turned on him for weeks! Her own brother."

"And I regret that. Just please. Tell her to talk to me. I want to make this right."

"You can't. She won't forgive you. Especially since you caused all of that."

***
Sami found Mia as he walked towards her. He smiled. "Ellie just wanted to make sure that she didn't leave anything behind since she we broke up."

Mia nodded and sighed. She looked to him. "I just want to make sure that I'm not going to lose you. I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

The two of them kissed. Sami held her close. "We're going to be okay. You know that right?"

"I hope so."

***
Mia went back to the house. She looked to see her mum there. She frowned. "What's happened?" She asked as she looked to her.

"Alexa. She left a note. She's gone. Says she can't handle it here anymore."

Mia frowned. But she had no idea how this was the beginning of something more sinister for the Roscoe family. And Mia in particular.