Twenty💖

Mia and Sami were planning on moving in together for the sake of their baby. Both of them knew how they wanted to make it work. They wanted to give their baby the best possible life.

Mia was also missing her sister. Alexa hadn't even gotten in touch yet. But she had talked to Sandy. Mia knew Alexa needed a break away from everything that had happened.

That morning, Mia walked down into the kitchen. Sandy smiled. "Morning love. You okay?" She asked as she looked to her.

Mia nodded and sighed. "Have you heard from Lex? She hasn't responded to my texts," she said.

Sandy smiled. "I've talked to her. She isn't ready to speak to anyone at the moment. She's hurting over everything. But she said she loves you and she'll call you soon," she told her.

Mia nodded. She smiled. "Sami and I are thinking of moving in together. I know it's early days. But I think we can do this."

"It's good that you're both trying to make it work for the baby. But living together will test the relationship," Sandy said.

"I know. But I think we can do it. Both of us want the baby to have the perfect family," Mia said.

Sandy nodded and smiled. She knew she worried about her two girls more than the boys. But all she wanted was her family to be happy.

***
Mia was walking through the village. She saw Sami standing with Warren and walked over to them. "What's going on?" She asked.

Warren sighed. "I was just asking if either of you had heard off Alexa. She's blocked my number. And I'm worried."

"Do you blame her? You literally got her attacked and blamed her brother. She doesn't want to see you Warren. And no one has heard from her. My mum has," Mia said as she linked arms with Sami and walked off.

Sami kissed her and smiled. "Are you okay? I know being around him isn't easy. Especially with all the trouble he's caused your family," he said.

"I don't want to think about that. I need to think of myself and the baby. And us finding our own home," Mia told him as she looked to him.

"I've been looking online. And there's a new build development just outside the village. Maybe we could look there?" Sami said.

Mia nodded and smiled. "It's a good idea. Let's do it."

***
Mia sighed as she sat in the house. Sami had been called to the police station. Mia looked up as Sandy walked in. She smiled. "Hey mum. How's it going?" She asked.

"It's okay. I'm going to South Africa. To see your aunt Marge. I will be back. But I just need a break from everything that's gone on," Sandy told her. She sat with Mia. "You're in charge. The only one I can trust at the moment."

Mia nodded and smiled. She knew how much her mum had been through. But she had no idea just how Sandy was hiding something from her that was going to change all their lives.