Two 💖

Mia sighed as she walked through the village and sighed as she saw Sami and Ellie. She was annoyed by seeing them together. She knew what they had and she what it meant but she still couldn't help but feel annoyed seeing him playing happily when he was sleeping with her on the side. She stood by the dog as Alexa walked over to her and smirked as she looked to her sister "what are you up too?" Alexa asked as Mia looked to her and smiled "nothing" Mia said as Alexa looked to her and rolled her eyes as they walked through the village as she sighed to herself "I'm not up to anything" Mia said as Alexa looked to her and smirked. She knew her sister and she knew when she was plotting something" Alexa said as Mia looked to her and smiled "it's nothing, really. I'm fine" Mia said as Alexa looked to her and nodded. She knew just when her sister was up to something. "I'll see you later, I need to meet mum" Alexa said as Mia nodded.

Mia stood by the foundation and rolled her eyes as Sami walked over, he looked to her and smirked "hey, I missed you" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I doubt it" she said as she went to pull away from him and walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her close and smiled "I do, I like you a lot Mia it's just not easy. I can't leave her not yet" he said as she looked to him and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. She felt herself melt into the kiss and smirked as she pulled him close "come on, let's go back to mine" Sami said as Mia looked to him and smirked and nodded as he pulled her close.

***

Mia pulled Sami back to hers as he pulled her close kissing her as she lead him to the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her causing her to moan as he kissed her neck. She ran her hands through his hair as they stripped off. He pulled her close as pushed onto her causing her to moan as she pulled him close. She ran her hands through his hair as moaned as he moved in and out of her as she pulled him to her and kissed him passionately as she rolled over so that she was on top just as the door opened as a shocked Alexa walked in "oh my god" she said as she walked off as Sami and Mia looked to each other and laughed as she rolled off and lay in the bed together.

***

Later that day, Mia walked into the living room and smiled as she saw Alexa "so you and Sami what is going on there" she asked as Mia looked to her and sighed "it's not going it's just sex" Mia said as Alexa looked to her and raised an eye brow at her "no, it's not. I know you. Your my sister" alexa said as Mia looked to her and sighed "it was just sex but now, I think I'm falling for him" Mia said as Alexa looked to her and smiled "it will be okay" Alexa said. Little did Mia know how things were about to change