Ten💖

Mia was sitting in her bedroom. She looked up as Alexa walked in. Mia smiled. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"With Warren. I don't feel safe here. Not after what happened. But I came to see you. And to check if you're okay. Cause I worry about you," Alexa said as she sat down next to her. "How you doing?"

Mia shrugged. "I'm okay. I just had to stay on bed rest for a few days. It wasn't that bad. Mum was running around for me so I was good. But I can leave the house today,"she said.

"Good. Do you fancy going for a walk? I can't stay cooped up for too long or I'll go insane," Alexa told her as she pulled her pregnant sister out of bed. "I'll buy lunch."

***
The two sisters were walking through the village. Mia sighed. "Sami hasn't talked to me since I came out of the hospital. He told me he was going to end it with Ellie. But he clearly hasn't."

Alexa smiled. "He's a coward. He doesn't deserve you or that baby. And that's me being honest. You can do so much better then him," she told her.

Mia just nodded. She didn't know what to do or what to think. All she knew was that she was scared to have her baby.

***
Sami saw Mia and walked towards her. He looked at her and smiled. "I'm talking to Ellie tonight. I'm going to end it. It's for the best. I want you. And I want our baby," he said.

Mia rolled her eyes. "Come off it Sami. If you were serious about that, you'd have done it before now," she told him as she stood up to look for Alexa.

Sami took her hand. "Look. I am serious about this. I love you Mia. You and no one else. That's a promise," he said. He didn't want to lose  Mia or his baby.

Mia nodded. "You have 12 hours. To prove that you're serious about me. Because I won't out up with this for much longer Sami. I'm having a  baby. And I don't have long left before I give birth to either our son or daughter. I can't do this alone," she said.

"I'll do it. I promise."

***
Mia went into the club. She saw Alexa and Warren. "Don't have sex. Cause you'll end up with a bun in the oven," she said.

Alexa laughed. "Babe, no offence, I'm on the pill. I don't want a baby."

"Since when?"

Alexa shrugged. "Since I got attacked. It's literally changed my whole opinion on having a baby. Like what if they got hurt and they couldn't tell me like I couldn't tell mum. Or you lot?"

Mia smiled and pulled her into a hug. She held her close and sighed. "It'll be okay. I promise," she told her.

***
Mia was sitting in the living room. She was the only one there. The doorbell rang and so Mia stood to answer it. She looked to see Sami standing there. "What's going on?" She asked.

Sami said nothing. Instead he pulled her into his arms and kissed passionately. Mia kissed back and smiled.  "What brought this on?" She asked.

"It's you. It will always be you. I am going to see Ellie right now and tell her everything. I'll be back here soon and then we can start our lives together."

Mia kissed him again and nodded. But would it be that simple?