One💖

Mia smirked as she walked up to the steps towards the maalik house. She sent a text to Sami and smirked to herself as she waited. A few minutes later the door opened and she smirked as she saw Sami. She looked to him and smiled as he lead her in. He locked the door as he lead her up to his bedroom. She looked around his rather riding room and smirked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. He pushed her onto the the bed as they started to strip off. She sat up on her elbows and looked to him and smirked as he climbed on top of her and kissed her neck causing her to moan. She rolled her eyes as he started to pleasure her. She bite her lip and rolled her head back and groaned. She ran a hand through his hair as he pulled away from her and smirked as he leant in and kissed her.

She pulled him to her as he climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Mia moaned as she ran her nails down his back and groaned to herself as she felt herself reach her high. He pulled away and smirked as she rolled over on the side of the bed as they both lay there for a few minutes as Sami grabbed his phone as Mia stood up as she started to get dressed "Ellie?" She asked as he nodded. She looked to him and smirked as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and sighed "if your unhappy why stay" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "it's complicated" he said as she nodded "it always is" she said.

***

Later that morning, Mia got back home and stood changing in her room as Alexa walked in. Mia looked to her and smiled. Alexa and Mia was close, Alexa was only a year younger then her and they always looked out for each other. Mia changed as Alexa looked to her "mum is asking after you" Alexa said as Mia sighed. She knew just how protective that sandy was over them "can you cover, I need to head into he village and do something, please, I'll owe you one" Mia said as Alexa smiled "sure" she said. Alexa knew Mia was up to something and seeing someone but had no idea who it was.

***

Mia walked into the village and into the bean as she saw Sami sitting with a coffee. She ordered herself one and looked to him and smiled "what's going on with us?" She asked as he looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I mean that I know that we have something, I know that you don't love Ellie and I think you and I could of something great and so do you, besides the sex is hot" she said as he looked to her and smirked "just think about it, about us" Mia said as she stood up and walked off as he sighed to himself. Little did they both know what was going to come their way.