Twenty three💖

Mia knew how she was getting closer to giving birth. She was excited yet anxious to become a mum.

She knew how her mum had been amazing to her. And she felt as though she wouldn't be as good. She didn't know why.

Mia had been spending a lot of time getting ready for the baby. She hadn't spent much time at all with her family. Knowing that it was too much to deal with.

she didn't know what had been happening with Alexa. She didn't have time for the family drama. Especially as she was having her own family. And she needed to put her family first.

Sami had been amazing. He had bought almost everything the baby would need. It was clear to Mia that Sami wanted to be a father.

Mia knew that things weren't always going to be easy. But she knew that for the sake of the baby, she needed to try.

Sami was adamant he was going to be an amazing dad. And Mia didn't doubt him. She was just thankful that her baby would have an amazing father in their life.

Mia and Sami were in a discussion about the gender. Sami wanted to find out if it was a boy or a girl. But Mia wanted to wait and be surprised.

Either way both of them knew that they were going to make it work. Somehow.

All Mia knew was that her life was about to change. And she couldn't wait for it to happen. She couldn't wait to start a life with Sami.

Mia moaned as Sami pulled out of her. She looked to him and grinned. "Wow. Pregnancy hormones are amazing."

"Especially for me. I get to be inside of you. Feeling your tight walls tightening around me," Sami whispered in her ear as he ran a hand up her thigh.

Mia groaned. She looked to him. "Babe. Please don't. I'm a sticky mess as it is," she said.

Sami smirked. He kissed her lips gently and smiled.  "I love you. And I love little bean too," he told her as rubbed her bump.

Mia smiled. She looked to him. "Thank you. For just being you."

"Who else would I be? You're my future. You and our baby . And I love you both."

"We love you too."

The two of them kissed again. Mia cuddled into him and sighed. Just wanting it to work out. 

***
Mia went out into the village. She saw Alexa and walked over to her. "Hey. How's it all going?" She asked.

Alexa shrugged. "I met Warren. He took me to a hotel away from the village. He told me everything that had happened. He said he wants to make it work. But I don't know. Everything that's happened, it's been too much."

Mia smiled. "You have to think of yourself. Put yourself first. You've been through something horrible. You need to think of yourself."

Alexa knew her sister was right. She was just worried about how things would work out.

***
Mia went back home. Sami was there. He smiled as he held her close. "I love you," he said as he kissed her.

"I love you too."

The two of them kissed. Neither aware of how they were about to be thrown a huge curveball.