Fourteen💖

Sami had promised that he would tell Ellie the truth about them. Mia knew she wanted them to work out. But she knew that it was complicated.

When she woke that morning, she made her way downstairs. Alexa was sitting on the sofa. "Why are you sulking?" She asked.

Alexa looked to her. "Warren. He's acting like he did nothing wrong. Yet he's the reason I got attacked and I don't want to talk to him," she told her.

Mia nodded and smiled. "Trust me. I know how complicated they can be. But you've got me. I've got you. And we're sisters. Okay?"

"Okay," Alexa mumbled. She looked at her. "How's it going with Sami?" She asked.

Mia sighed. "He said he was going to tell Ellie about us. And I don't know if I can rely on him or anything. I want to. But I really don't know if I can."

"You have to talk to him. Tell him how you feel."

***
Mia went out into the village. She saw Sami standing with Ellie. And judging from how close they were, he hadn't told her. And she was beginning to get annoyed with him.

Sami walked over to her and smiled when Ellie had gone. "Hey. I've tried to tell her. She wasn't giving me chance to speak," he told her.

Mia rolled her eyes. "There's always an excuse with you isn't there? You either want us to have this baby. Or you don't. There's no in between. I hope you know that."

"And I hope you know it's not easy. Yes we didn't plan this. But I have to slowly tell Ellie because I don't want her to stress you out by starting on you," Sami said.

Mia scoffed. "You're just being stupid. Tell her today. Or I will. And I'm serious Sami. This is insane now."

***
Mia and Alexa had gone for some lunch in town. Alexa looked at her sister and smiled. "So, I gather you've seen Sami?" She asked as she looked at her.

Mia nodded. "Yes. And he still hasn't told Ellie yet. It's making me doubt everything. And I don't even know if I can trust him at all now. I had my doubts earlier. But now? They're definitely there," she told her.

Alexa took her hand smiled. "It'll be okay. You just have to stand your ground with him. You can't let him walk all over you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good girl. Now let's get some food."

***
Mia was sitting in the house. She looked up as Sandy walked in. "You okay love?" She asked.

Mia nodded and smiled. She sighed. "I'm just having a rough day. This baby isn't helping either," she told her.

Sandy laughed and nodded. She smiled as she sat with her. "You know, when I was pregnant with you, I was the same. The sickness was horrid. But seeing you was worth it."

Mia smiled. She sighed. "I can't wait to be a mum. I'm just worried in case I do a bad job with him or her. And I don't want that," she admitted. 

"You'll be a good mum Mia. I know you will."

Mia smiled and nodded. But with how she was feeling, could she be a good mum? Or would everything go completely wrong?