Bam's Skatepark

GLOMB & BAM

"You can't be serious," Glomb laughed. "With Hanna? That dude?"

"Ya-huh," Bam nodded. "Hey, guys. Gimme a break. We've got hours to film."

"I thought it was supposed to be rainin'," Glomb watched Bam.

"It is," Bam grinned. "Who cares. We've got Hawk comin'."

"Is that her?" Glomb tripped over a cable, and waved to the kitchen window. "She even see me?"

"She sees you, for shit," Bam glanced him up and down. "What do you look like?"

"Like a man who doesn't care how he smells," Glomb grinned and clapped him on the shoulder. "C'mon, help me set this up. Even the star's gotta get his hands dirty."

"Not me," Bam smirked, and leapt away with a pirouette, and Glomb shook his head.

JENN & DUNN

"You alright?" Dunn watched. "You need a hand?"

"Not since you broke the last one," Jenn held the miniature teacups to her chest. "That's the last of them. And the end of my patience, I swear."

"Relax," Dunn spread his arms. "You see how many cameras are round this place? This is what it's like to be famous."

"Oh, please," Jenn frowned. "I've got as many tradesmen in here as can muddy up the floor and destroy the toilet. Oh, yeah. And don't even think of telling them there's another one upstairs."

"I'll bet ya Bam already has," Dunn tipped his cap. "Now, where do you need me?"

"Facing that way," Jenn pointed. "And keep walking, like a wind-up toy soldier. Do everything you're told and stay far away from me."

KATIE & JENN

"That's Tony Hawk over there," Jenn pointed. "Bam's brought a bunch o' skaters, they all flew in."

"Sounds nice," Katie sniffed. "Can you believe this rain? I got half soaked coming in here. I hope my sweatshirt doesn't smell."

"Everyone smells by now," Jenn shrugged. "And we're due for Ape and Phil comin' back. I know we haven't spoken much; but I hope we can continue to get along. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only girl here. Bam and his friends take up the entire stage."

"You've got her," Katie enviously replied. "You know. Bam's sister. I thought you two would be the best of pals."

"She does her own thing," Jenn stared. "Jessica's not cut out for this. You know she does horse riding at a farm out of Westchester? Her mom used to back in the day, too. I thought she was driving out to Arasapha, but they grow corn... "

"So she's not here, she's not a part of it," Katie smiled. "Well, why wouldn't she want to be here? Her brother's famous. I thought that's all any of us ever wanted."

"It's strange," Jenn admitted. "But all the cameras here, it's as if they're not here to film; they're looking for something. Oh, shit. You see that white limo? Smile and say nothing. Actually, could you hand me that cotton candy? Thanks. It'll soften the blow."