Viva la Europe - Venice

RAAB & TIM O'CONNOR

"It's down here," Raab pointed.

"Don't you think we shouldn't break up the group?" Tim glanced over his shoulder. "Bam's got a nice table outside some restaurant with a view of the canal. Ape and Phil were saying somethin' about going on a gondola. Frantz won't shut up about it."

"Yo," Raab lifted a hand. "See, Tim? Opposite the old bookstore? I got coffee cream, but there's all sorts o' flavours."

"Hey, hi," Tim stepped up. "What kinda gelato you got? It's on the chalkboard? Yeah, alright."

APRIL & PHIL

"Oh, this is lovely," April smiled. "Even if we have to turn on the camera every once in a while to convince the audience this wasn't totally staged."

"It's a life away from Westchester," Phil glanced at the choppy waves. "Bam said he's gonna get Vito into one of those."

"One of what?"

"Them shirts... the one the guy paddling us is wearin'."

"A gondolier, I think he's called," April sniffed. "You know, Vito's been nothin' but hassle."

JENN & DUNN

"You seen Bam?" Jenn asked.

"Nah," Dunn shook his head. "Look at this crowd. Did you see my lighter?"

"Come into this little shop with me and we can talk," Jenn motioned. "Oh, look."

"I thought we were gonna talk," Dunn lifted his head to the cashier. "See, he thinks we're gonna buy something. Maybe you don't know, Jenn, but I'm broke."

"I think Bam wants to shoot something in the square," Jenn mused. "Oh, I have to show April these. Look. Glass blown. Do you think they'll match?"

"I'm not your fashion guru!" Dunn exclaimed. "For that price, you should walk away."

"I need a new pair of earrings," Jenn pouted. "Come with me. I still want to cross the Ponte de Rialto. I saw Frantz telling the cameramen the best shot for when April and Phil come underneath it."