Mexico

DICO & VITO

"Yo," Vito lifted a hand. "Why'd you change the gate code? I sat out there twenty minutes. Whose van is that?"

"We had to change it," Dico gestured. "Come on in. There won't be any filming today."

"Jesus Christ," Vito glanced around. "What sorta party you get up to while Bam's away?"

"There's no party," Dico put his hands on his hips. "These are the guys measuring the new window. The place was destroyed when Jessie called me. She was lookin' after the place."

"Somebody broke in?"

"Well, in a manner of speaking," Dico hesitated. "Jessie called the police. We watched as the handcuffs were pulled out and the back door slammed shut."

"You're kiddin'," Vito took a seat. "Look at the TV. That lamp April loves, even if Bam picked it out for her."

"We cleaned most of it up last night. Jessie broke down when she saw the cat tiptoeing around broken glass. I had to search through Phil's office for how to change the gate code. Man, was she in a state."

"Isn't there some guy who lives down near the Hobbit Hole? Brandywine Eel, or somethin'?"

"She didn't have his number," Dico frowned. "Jessie was stuck in her bedroom hearing the crashes."

"Does Bam know? You phone Ape and Phil yet?"

"Jessie did the deed earlier today. Man, he's gonna be pissed."

"Who?" Vito chuckled. "Bam or Phil? It's not the cost. But she's a crazy bitch. I was always telling him."

"She's not crazy," Dico wiped his brow. "There's the production company's van. We'll move the filming into the den. Wear this Mexican hat, Vito. And put on your grumpiest smile. I'll tell the window repairmen not to ruin our shot - we don't want this getting out."

BAM, APRIL, PHIL

"I come back from a long ass flight," Bam gestured. "I don't have time for this. I thought she was at her mother's?"

"Apparently not," Phil glanced to April. "Ape, don't give me that look. Bam, I'll sort it. You've got enough to cover the repairs and buy new furniture."

"That's not the fuckin' point," Bam exploded. "Look around you, Phil."

"Let him go," April touched Phil's arm. "He'll be back in an hour. But I do wish he'd drive more carefully. That Lambo cost a lot."

"He's hurt, Ape," Phil looked at the shards of a lamp. "Glue won't fix it. He won't show it, though."

"Of course he won't," April chuckled. "I am being serious! Don't tell me again. It'll be awkward, I won't pretend it's not. But you know, there's two sides to every story. Did you hear the radio this morning?"

"Oh, yeah," Phil nodded. "Just as I was coming back to the house to pick you up. She spilled the beans. Said everyone but me was against her."

"Well, that's a crock," April rolled her eyes. "It's no secret Bam went around behind her back. And if the police are involved, I'm worried. I don't know what's happened to our family, Phil. All I think of is Jess, and Jessie. They're our good ones. But I don't want Bam falling bad."

"I think it's too late, Ape."

JENN & MISSY

"Stiff parking out there," Missy tossed her handbag on the bar stool. "Look at the lunch crowd. I'll have what she's having, please."

"You're always served first," Jenn laughed. "I guess that's the way of things. What were you like in high school, head cheerleader?"

"I was a bit of a rebel," Missy scrunched up her nose. "Look, Jenn. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want."

"I called you here 'cos I needed someone to talk to,'' Jenn stared. "I've felt so alone in that house. You know I have to go back into town later?"

"For a statement?"

"That, and other things. Like I'd go back. Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course," Missy nodded.

"Can you get my things?" Jenn pleaded. "Only, he's changed the gate code by now. And I bet he'll let you in. It's just some boxes I've forgotten about. I took the rest in my car before - well, before."

"Sure," Missy smiled. "You can count on me. And I promise, I'll get your stuff back."

"You've gotta finish your drink first," Jenn nodded. "Liquid courage, and all that."

MISSY & NOVAK

"Thanks for letting me in. Your voice was a bit scratchy on the intercom," Missy glanced around. "I thought everything would be fixed by now."

"You heard, then?" Novak poured himself a drink. "You want one? Ah, well. More for me."

"Where's Bam?"

"Not here," Novak cleared his throat. "You here for Jenn's stuff?"

"Course," Missy nodded. "Why else?"

"It'll be a shame," Novak shook his head. "Bitch was crazy."

"Don't call her that," Missy stiffened. "Is it through here? Can you give me a hand?"

"You've always been nice," Novak grinned. "You've not said much, but everyone's always buzzed around you. You know, Bam mentioned you the other day."

"He wouldn't have any business mentioning me," Missy sniffed.

"Millionaire said he wanted you to have this. Go on, take it."

"What, a business card?" Missy peered. "Let me put this stuff down. Who's this agency?"

"Who do ya think?" Novak drained his drink. "It's for your modeling, right? That's what you've been banging on about whenever I see you girls huddled in a circle."

"That's not what we're talking about," Missy chuckled. "More like how you guys are out of control."

"Well, there ya are. Bam wants to give you a start," Novak nodded.

"Very convenient of him."

"Yeah," Novak stared. "He's sick of crazy psycho bitches. That's the Hummer pullin' up now. You wanna stick around?"

"Ape and Phil are out there," Missy sighed. "Well, I'll have to."

"I'm not the only one who'd like you to stick around," Novak lifted his glass. "You know he's interested, right?"