CHAPTER 31 ✨

The group had gone home after cleaning up everything. They all agreed that they'd have a sleepover party on New Year's Eve at Tae's house again.

Jungkook was currently in the lounge having a mini concert while Tae was upstairs doing some work. Yes, Taehyung was working on Christmas Day. Although the two would spend a lot of time together, Tae was still a workaholic. In between their cuddle sessions Tae would be working.

Jungkook stopped jumping around after a while and wanted to spend time with Tae. He knew that as a couple they didn't need to spend 24/7 with each other, but after a few hours of jumping around, singing his heart out, he wanted to see his boyfriend again. After all it's Christmas. So Jungkook turned the music off and ran around the house trying to find him. He finally came to the last room, Tae's study.

Jungkook opened the door and peaked behind it. He saw Tae working at a far distance. So he smiled and pretended to be an airplane, making his way to his destination.
"Taeeeeee" Jungkook giggled, but the giggles stopped when he saw Tae's face.
Tae had tears falling down his face, the male didn't even realise that he was crying due to him being so focused on his work.
"Hey hey Tae, w-whats going on" Jungkook asked softly.
Tae looked up at his boyfriend and widened his eyes.

"B-baby what are y-you doing?" Tae sniffed ashamed of himself.
"Tae , what's wrong" Jungkook worriedly asked.
"N-nothing"
"Nope we're not having any of that" Jungkook sighed, pushing Tae's chair out slightly.
Jungkook sat on his lap and held Tae's face with his hands, resting his thumbs on the damp cheek.
Jungkook kissed Tae's cheek softly and looked at him with his soft doe eyes.
"What's wrong hmm?" Jungkook asked again.
"W-work is just getting stressful. I'm supposed to be the best ceo in the country, and its so pressuring. All the meetings, shares people want, there's so much and there's only one of me. It's draining and I don't think I'm good enough" Tae sighed tears streaming down his face again.

"Hey hey Taetae don't say that. You're the bravest, strongest, most talented person I know. You are more than good enough, you're everything. You're so pure hearted and you put 200% into everything. Yes you're amazingly gorgeous on the outside, but on the inside... inside is something much more beautiful. Tae if you set your mind to it you can do absolutely anything. But you need to stop working so much. You need to self develop, to unlock the best you. You know what it's okay to break down, and it's okay to cry. Never feel embarrassed to cry. I love you. I love you so much, don't ever self doubt yourself"

Jungkook breathed out after his massive speech. Tae looked at him stunned and speechless. Before he could say anything, Jungkook attached their lips again, in a slow yet deep kiss.
"You don't need to say anything. You deserve so much more than a few words from me"
Tae wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and dug his head into Jungkook chest.
"I love you" Tae breathed out.
The simple three words, actually meant a thousand. It was the first time Tae had properly broken down in front of the younger. There were a few things that haven't been discussed between the couple, the conversation has never come up and this is Tae's past. Tae had been dreading it, he never wanted to bring it up again. He had shoved it deep inside of his mind. But when the reporter asked him the question about his ex, it had kept resurfacing.

Jungkook had noticed the quietness of the elder and hugged him tightly. He ran his hand through Tae's long locks of hair, placing kisses on the top of his head.
"I'm so proud of you, more than you'll ever know. I promise I'll be here when you fall and I'll pick you up on your feet. Just don't be scared to show your weakness to me" Jungkook said kissing the boy again on the head.

Jungkook heard sniffles again, and tried to pull the elders head out of his chest. Once he saw the boys face, he sighed feeling sorry for the boy.
"Come on, let's go to bed and we'll talk" Jungkook suggested making the elder nod.
Jungkook saved the elders work before turning the computer off. He got off Tae's lap and took hold of the elders hands, lacing them together. He dragged the boy out his chair and pulled him out the office. They made it to their bedroom and they crawled on the bed. Jungkook opened up his arms and Tae comfortably snuggled up to him, placing his head on the younger's chest. Jungkook gently ran his fingers through the elders hair, calming the elder down.

Finally, Tae's cries had died down and Jungkook decided to ask.
"what's keeping you distracted hmm?"
"Do you remember when we were in the mall, with all the reporters. One of them asked if my ex had run away with my money. Well it brought back memories I didn't want to remember. I was in a relationship for 8 months with this girl a few years ago when I first started becoming popular. I never really thought that there would be people in the world that would use me. But I was wrong. She kept asking for money and things she wanted me to buy her, like the latest bag, or shoes. I thought it was normal. I thought every boyfriend would do the same. But it happened everyday, until finally I told my friends about it. They told me that it wasn't right and that I should break up with her as it was getting toxic. I knew the group would never lie so I spoke to her. So when I finally spoke to her, she screamed at me, told me I was worthless and stupid. She then proceeded to tell me that she was just using me and that she was in another relationship. She took the stuff I bought her and sold it, keeping the money and she ran off with her boyfriend" Tae sighed.
"It just brought back unwanted memories and had bugged me ever since" Tae sniffed.
"Oh hyungie, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that, you shouldn't of been treated like that. I'm so sorry, it was probably hard to trust people. I love you, I would never think of using you, let alone leaving you. I love you so much"