CHAPTER 13 ✨

Tae ran down stairs and saw sheets all over the place. More specifically Jungkook's papers from work.
"Y-yeonjun" Tae chocked, not believing what he's seeing. "W-what are you doing?" He said slowly walking down the stairs not wanting to see what he's done.
"I wanted to draw, and so I found paper and drew" he said innocently.
Tae rushed over and saw all Jungkook's photos, documents, sketches all over the place. Some had been ripped up, crumpled up, and scribbled on.
"I- Yeonjun these are important papers! These are work papers! How did you find these?"
Yeonjun was about to say something but he was cut off by the door ringing. Tae huffed and walked to the door.
"Hi Tae, the meeting cancelled last minute. I hope Yeonjun was okay"
Yeonjun ran out the door and jumped on Soobin.
"Daddyyy"
"Hey kiddo were you good?"
Yeonjun nodded without even hesitating.
"Well he..."
"Great, goodbye. Thanks again Tae, see you around" Soobin ran off again.
Tae stood there in shock. Once minute the boy was ruining Jungkook's work, the next minute he was in his caregivers arms saying he was a great kid. He knew the boy was mischievous but he didn't know he was going to be that bad.

Tae shook his head and shut the door. He went back to the living room and saw the mess.
"Jungkook is not going to be happy" Tae ran his fingers through his hair stressfully.
If Soobin hadn't picked him up, Tae would of punished him badly.
He began picking up some of the paperwork, just looking at it made Tae want to cry. He knew Jungkook had spent so long on his work, he stressed himself out so much over it. He skipped lunch some days just to get it finished so he could have a break during this week.

As Tae was picking up the pieces of paper he heard footsteps coming from the stair case.
"Taetae" Jungkook yawned.
Tae took a deep breath and turned around.
"H-hey baby, did you sleep well?"
"Not really" Jungkook sighed.
"Did yeonjun leave?" Jungkook asked as he walked over to Tae with sleepy eyes.
"Yeah he just left, baby you might want to sit down"
"Hm why?" Jungkook asked furrowing his eyes brows, but he did what he was told.
Tae picked up the last pages and turned around to face the boy.
"I'm really sorry baby, I don't know why he did it, but we will fix this okay" Tae said nearly bursting into tears knowing that Jungkook is going to cry.

He handed Jungkook the sheets of paper and the ripped ones as well. Jungkook's eyes widened as he went through each page. Tears streamed down the younger's face in pain. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook and pulled him in a hug. Jungkook cried into Tae's chest, feeling angry. He pulled away and stood up.
"Where are you going bub?" Tae asked softly.
"I'm going on a walk, please don't rush after me, I'll be okay. I'll be back soon, I just need to clear my head" Jungkook sighed.
"Okay baby"
Jungkook put his shoes on, grabbed his jacket, and left the house. He walked away from the house and walked on the side walk. He put his hood up and looked at his feet.

Some people might think he's overreacting but he's put his blood, sweat and tears into his work. They were all notes and photos he had taken. He was annoyed at Tae's cousin, really annoyed. Even if he couldn't help it he could of done something, said something, literally anything. But he did nothing. Jungkook put his hand in his pockets and found his earphones. He plugged them into his phone and pressed play on his Spotify. The first song which played was Life goes on. Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at his surroundings.

Tae watched the boy leave the house, feeling guilt eat him up. Although he did nothing wrong he still felt guilty, really guilty. He looked at the notes Jungkook had taken and got lined paper out. He copied all the notes Jungkook had written on a new piece of paper. He then went into his emails and went to an old email Jungkook had sent him, when he wanted to make sure the photos looked good, which they did. He printed them off on photo paper and put them with his notes. He flicked through the other ruined paper and quickly typed it up the best he could as some things were unreadable; then printed it out. Tae sighed in relief that he finished before Jungkook got home. He binned the ruined sheets and put the new ones on the table.

Although Tae said he wouldn't worry, he was worrying. It's not like the boy had gone for very long, but he can't not worry.

He sat on the sofa and snuggled up to Tannie. Till finally the door opened. He heard the boy take his jacket and shoes off and walk towards him. Tannie jumped off Tae's lap and laid down close by. Jungkook stood in front of him shyly and looked at the floor.
"Come here baby" Tae spoke opening his arms out wide.
Jungkook sat on Tae's lap, wrapping his arms around Tae's neck. Tae rested his hands on Jungkook's back, rubbing circles on his back softly.

The couple sat like that for a while. They just held each other, and not shared any words. It was comforting. They carried on sitting like this till he realised what he had done earlier.
"Baby can you get up for a second?"
Jungkook whined not wanting to move.
"I promise we can snuggle later, I need to show you something"
"Hm okay" Jungkook sighed as he got off Tae's lap.

Tae stood up and took hold of Jungkook's hand. He led them to the kitchen and he picked up the pile of paper.
"Here baby" Tae smiled softly giving him the pages.
"What's this?" Jungkook asked looking at the stack of paper.
He flicked through and noticed that all the pages which were ruined had been redone.
Jungkook looked up at his boyfriend. He dropped the pages on the table and hugged Tae close.
"Thank you so much" Jungkook mumbled against his neck.