CHAPTER 2 ✨

It was early in the morning the next day. Jungkook had been woken up by his alarm ringing through the empty room. His eyes groggily opened and he slowly started to sit up. He looked at his phone and saw the time. It was already 8am. He leapt out the bed rushing towards the bathroom. He quickly stripped his clothes off and jumped into the shower. Luke warm water ran over his body, causing shivers up the boys spine. He quickly washed his hair and body, and was out the shower in 5 minutes. He wasn't able to have long, hot showers as the bill will become expensive and his parents will stop paying for his bills, which is the last thing he wants.

He went to the sink and brushed his teeth, humming a song as he brushed them. Once he was done he quickly made his way to his room and picked out a presentable outfit which he saved up for a while ago. He fluffed his wet hair slightly and put a small bit of make up on, finishing off with a tinted lip balm.

He walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. He picked up his phone and keys and put his shoes on before leaving. He locked the door behind him and ran out the apartment complex.

He walked for 10 minutes and finally came to the massive company. He looked at his cheap watch and saw he was 5 minutes early. He took a deep sigh before walking into the building.

His mouth opened slightly in amazement. It was beautiful and that was only just the entrance. The place was full of people in smart suits and dresses, making Jungkook insecure about his outfit, which was probably half the amount of their suits yet it's the most expensive thing he owns.

He slowly walked to the front desk and cleared his throat.
"What can I do for you?" The lady asked typing away at her computer.
"M-my name is J-Jeon Jungkook, I'm here for an i-interview" Jungkook stuttered.
"Ah yes, here's your card. Go to the elevator, 18th floor. Walk down the corridor and you'll be faced with a big door, which has a security guard in front of it. Show him your pass and he'll let you in. Mr Kim and his secretary should be there, waiting for you. I've just told them that you have arrived, so make your way there." She commanded.
"T-thank you" Jungkook bowed before going to the elevator.
He nervously pressed the button for the 18th floor and awkwardly stood there. His heart beat quickened by the second, till finally it dropped when he heard the ding. The doors opened and Jungkook walked out. He saw the tall door at the end of the corridor, with a buff man standing in front of the door. He slowly walked to the frightening man.
"Can I see your ID?" He said darkly.
Jungkook shook in fear, as he scrambled for his ID. He held it up in the air, shaking furiously in nerves.
The security guard sighed sympathetically and took the ID. He looked at it and made sure it's was a legit before nodding and handing it back to the frightened boy.
"You're all good to go. Don't worry, you've got this" He cheered the small boy on, hoping to calm the boys nerves.
"T-thank y-you" Jungkook bowed.
The man opened the door and gestured for Jungkook to walk in. He made his way into the room, and was quickly met with two people behind the desk.
Jungkook quickly bowed and introduced himself.
"Hello, my name is Jeon J-Jungkook, I'm here for the job I-interview" Jungkook said, trying to calm his nerves and act professional.
"Please take a seat" a deep voice spoke out.
Jungkook walked over to the seat and looked up at the two people in front of him.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the male in front of him. He was stunning. Jungkook was blown away by the males features. He was the definition of perfect, he couldn't believe his eyes. Jungkook was quick to realise that he was starring and quickly looked at his hands.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm the CEO of this company. Now Mr Jeon, why should we hire you? What can you bring to our team here at this company?" The handsome male asked directly and sternly.
Jungkook gulped before speaking.
"I'd like to say I'm a hard working person, and won't stop till I've got the job done. Photography and editing is my life, and I've been doing it since I was a young child. I try my best at everything, and like to put 100% into everything. I really want to show off my skill and full potential, to fully satisfy you and this company" Jungkook spoke, acting professional, when on the inside he was melting with nerves.

It's safe to say Taehyung and his secretary were blown away. Although the male didn't show it, the secretary certainly did. A huge smile was plastered on her face in satisfaction. The boy sitting in front of them was what they needed in their company.

Time passed, and Jungkook had been asked many questions. He hoped he had done enough  to get the job as he really needed it. His palms were sweaty and his stomach was doing flips.

"Okay Mr Jeon, the interview has now come to an end. Thank you for coming and we will be in touch, whether if you've got the job or not. It was nice meeting you" Mr Kim said straightening his papers.
Jungkook stood up and bowed.
"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have an interview with you"
Jungkook bowed again and walked out the room, shutting the door behind him. He sighed in relief and bowed to the security guard once more before leaving, making his way out the building. He hoped that he had got the job, but it was only a matter of time till he found out.