CHAPTER 18 ✨

Jungkook turned to Tae and tapped his leg. Tae looked down and saw Jungkook's eyes glisten. He knew straight away that Jungkook was slipping to little space, and he knew the reason.
"Are you okay baby?" Tae asked, which made the other two turn their attention to the boy.
"D-daddy" Jungkook wobbled not liking all the stares, but quickly covered his mouth realising that Tae's parents were looking at him.
"I-is he?" Mrs Kim whispered.
Tae looked at her and nodded with a small smile plastered on his face.

Mr Kim's facial expression softened when seeing the younger fiddling with Tae's shirt.
"How old are you bub?" Tae asked gently.
Jungkook held up 3 fingers cutely.
"Do you want to sit on my lap?" Tae asked the boy who was looking at him with big doe eyes.
He wanted to say yes but he turned his head to Tae's parents in front on them. Mrs Kim nodded her head with a sweet smile, showing him that it was okay to sit on his lap.

Jungkook looked back at Tae and softly nodded at him. Tae smiled brightly at how cute the boy was and pushed his chair out a little, to give better access for him. Jungkook carefully stood up and moved onto his lap. His legs were on one side and his back rested on Tae's chest, with his head resting on Tae's collarbone. Tae wrapped one arm around him while the other was in Jungkook's lap for the younger to fiddle with.

"Hey koo, how are you bub?" Mrs Kim smiled brightly at the younger.
"Goodie thank chu, how are chu?" Jungkook asked shyly.
"Awh I'm good thank you darling"
"Do you want to go to the lounge and play with koo while I load the dish washer and prepare dessert?" Tae suggested.
"Yes, oh my god, that's a great idea" Mrs Kim clapped happily, and Mr Kim just chuckled.
"Can you stand up for me baby?"
Jungkook stood up and Tae followed, while picking the younger up by his thighs. Jungkook wrapped himself around him like a koala, and dug his head into Tae's neck.

He carried the boy into the lounge and placed him on the floor carefully with Mr and Mrs Kim following closely. The two slowly sat down in front of Jungkook trying not to scare him in the process. Tae picked up the box of Lego which was left there the other day. He put it in the middle of the three and opened the box. He bent down behind Jungkook and kissed his cheek.
"Play nicely baby" Tae whispered in Jungkook's ear before standing up and going to the kitchen to clear up.

"You're so cute" Mr Kim cooed at the boy who played with the Lego, not really knowing what he was doing.
Jungkook looked up shyly, with pink tinted cheeks, "thank chu papa"
"Oh my god, I think I might die from his cuteness"
"Nuu mama nu die" Jungkook pouted, looking worried as he actually thought she would die.
"Don't worry darling I'm not dying" She giggled which made Jungkook giggle.
"Look Koo" Mr Kim pointed at what he made. Mr Kim had spelt out Jungkook's name in lego bricks.
"Wahhh papa t-t...tawalanted" Jungkook tried to pronounce but is unable to.
"Awhh talented bub"

Jungkook huffed and just carried on playing with the blocks. Out of no where Jungkook shoves a block in his mouth. His cheeks were chubby and he had a frown on his face.
"Uh Koo, what's in your mouth?" Mr Kim questioned noticing the odd behaviour of the little. Jungkook pointed at the lego and then pointed at his mouth.
"Oh koo no spit it out bub" Mrs Kim pleaded not wanting the boy to swallow it.
Tae walked into the room and saw that his mum had a worried look on her face.
"Uh mum are you okay?" Tae said walking over to them.
"Jungkook has a lego brick in his mouth" Mr Kim blurted out.

Tae went straight to Jungkook and crouched down behind him, so that Jungkook was situated between his legs.
"Hey baby, can you spit it out for daddy, I'll go get your paci and Tata if you spit it out for me" Tae negotiated with the little.
Jungkook quickly opened his mouth and took the lego brick out putting it on the floor.
"Good boy" Taehyung kissed the boy's cheek with relief and ran upstairs to get the stuff he promised to get.

In the mean time Mr Kim cleared up the bricks making sure they were all in the box and put them away.
"Good job koo" Mr Kim praised the little who just sat there not doing anything.
Jungkook looked at Mr Kim and saw the chain around his neck with a locket at the end of it. He crawled forwards so he was closer to the man and carefully reached out towards Mr Kim lightly holding the necklace. He opened the locket gently and saw a photo inside. Jungkook looked at it and pointed.
"Daddy?" Jungkook said tilting his head, asking Mr Kim if he was right.
"Yes bub that's your daddy" Mr Kim said referring to Tae as Jungkook's daddy knowing that the boy would get confused is he said Tae.
The picture was from a few years ago when Tae first achieved the richest and youngest CEO in South Korea.

Tae came running back down the stairs with the two items in his hand and sat on the floor close to them. He looked at the little moment between his dad and boyfriend and smiled lovingly.
"Daddy" Jungkook giggled happily letting go of Mr Kim's chain and shuffled to Tae. Jungkook crawled onto Tae's lap and wrapped an arm around his neck.
"Here we go baby" Tae said passing Jungkook the plushie he got Jungkook a little while ago and putting it in his spare hand.
"Tank chu daddy" Jungkook placed a sloppy kiss on the elders cheek.
Tae smiled and placed his paci carefully in his mouth. Jungkook snuggled up in Tae's lap and sucked on his paci.

"He's actually the cutest person to ever live in this whole entire planet. I want to smuggle him home" Mrs Kim admitted.
"No mother he's mine!" Tae said becoming possessive.
"Alright tiger, but we are so sharing him"
"Nope! That's not happening either"
"Yah Kim Taehyung share with your mother" Mrs Kim playfully shouted, making Jungkook giggle happily.