CHAPTER 16 ✨

Tae woke up after a long nap and hugged his baby close. Jungkook was still sleeping and Tae took his time to study the younger's beauty. He moved hair out of his face softly, trying not to wake him up.

Flashbacks from a few hours ago ran through his head. He couldn't forgive himself, he knew that many caregivers spank their little's but in the time he's known Jungkook, he hasn't done anything overly naughty for him to use it. He knew he took the punishment way too far, and he felt bad. Tears started falling down his face again. Tae was never one to cry, but when it comes to his boyfriend he could cry in seconds.
He silently cried, regret swarming his mind. Jungkook's screams echoed around his dark mind.
"I'm so sorry" Tae sniffed quietly.

Jungkook woke up not too long after Tae did. He felt Tae hold him tighter and pull him closer. Jungkook smiled in comfort, loving the warmth Tae gave. But his smile turned into a frown when he hears soft cries and sniffles. Tae listened to Tae's heartbeat as it became uncontrollably fast. He heard Tae whisper an apology and felt him kiss his head.

Jungkook shuffled a little and propped his chin on Tae's chest.
"Please don't cry" Jungkook softly spoke and brought his hand up to his face, carefully wiping his tears.
"I...Jungkook I'm such a bad careg..."
Tae stopped his sentence as Jungkook put his lips on his own.
Jungkook pulled away and looked at him with big doe eyes.
"Don't say that. You're the best caregiver in the whole entire world. You were doing your job, and I agreed to spanking. Please don't cry, you punished me because I was naughty and I trust you. You know when I need to be punished and what punishment I should have. Please don't be harsh on yourself" Jungkook said moving Tae's hair out of his face so it didn't stick to his face.
Tae took a deep sigh and looked at the younger with heart eyes.
"I love you baby" Tae blurted out.
Jungkook looked at him and smiled brightly,
"I love you too, and don't think otherwise" Jungkook kissed him sweetly.
They both held each other tightly and shared many kisses.

"Do you want a shower?" Tae asked ruffling the boys hair.
"Hm yeah, but only if you join me" Jungkook smiled innocently.
"Sure sweetheart" Tae said getting out the bed and walking around to Jungkook's side.
He picked him up from the bed and carried him to the bathroom. He placed him on the counter and turned the shower on.
"Arms up"
Jungkook put his arms up and Tae lifted his top up. Jungkook giggled as the top got stuck over his face. Tae tugged it off and the younger's head popped out, causing both of them to laugh. Tae quickly stripped and helped the boy off the counter. Jungkook took his pants off and they walked into the shower.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and hugged him tightly.

Tae grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it into the raven hair. His head was covered in small bubbles. He rinsed it out making sure he didn't get the bubbles in his eyes and then did the same with conditioner. Jungkook did the same for Tae and ran his fingers through the elders hair afterwards.
"Your hair dye is fading" Jungkook pouted.
"Hm I noticed, I want to dye it again but I don't know what colour"
"At this rate your hair is going to fall out, and then you will have no hair to dye. You will be a  bald baby" Jungkook giggled.
"But I will be your bald baby" Tae winked.
"But I don't want to be bald so I'll just keep it natural"
"Sounds good, you can always dye it again in a few months, just give your hair a break"
"Fineeee" Tae pouted like a child.
"Awh look at my baby, now I'm getting cold and I'm hungry so can you carry me out"
"Of course my princess" Tae smiled brightly.
He turned the shower off and picked the younger up. They got out the shower and Tae grabbed their towels. He placed Jungkook on the floor and wrapped the towel around him and he did the same. He picked the younger up again and walked them to their room, placing Jungkook on the bed.

"What do you want to wear?"
"Hm one of the shirts I bought and shorts please"
Tae nodded and got the clothes for him. He came back with clothes for himself as well.
He changed the younger and himself and quickly dried their hair.
A loud sound came from Jungkook's stomach making him blush furiously.
"I- uh-um" Jungkook hid himself in his hands.
"Awh baby, don't be embarrassed, it's time for me to feed my lil bunny"
Tae picked he younger up and Jungkook was quick to dig his face in the others neck still feeling embarrassed.
"Oh baby, don't be shy" Tae chuckled rubbing the boys back. "What do you want to eat?"
"Grilled cheese sandwich" Jungkook mumbled.
"Well that's easy enough"

He put Jungkook down and started making the sandwiches. He went to the fridge and pulled out a carton of banana milk for his boyfriend as he waited for the sandwiches to grill. He pierced it with the straw and gave it to the boy. Jungkook's eyes lit up and quickly drank from it.
"Thank you" Jungkook mumbled between his sips.
"No problem bub"
When the sandwiches had finished he cut them into triangles and put them on a plate. He took the plates to the table and picked Jungkook up and sat down, putting Jungkook on to his lap.
Tae began feeding the younger his sandwiches while feeding himself as well.

Although Jungkook wasn't in little space, he was still dependent on Tae. It was part of his personality, so Tae had to help the boy a lot. But he didn't mind, he liked treating the boy like a princess and he was was happy that Jungkook wanted him so much.

"Oh baby, I forgot to tell you, my mum and dad are coming round for dinner tomorrow as they want to meet you"
Jungkook chocked on his sandwich and looked at him nervously.
"It'll be fine, they'll love you"