CHAPTER 4 ✨

Jungkook was waiting in the elevator, with his camera and equipment in his hand. The doors had opened and he walked out and saw Mr Kim waiting patiently for him.
"S-sorry for keeping you waiting sir" Jungkook apologised.
"Don't apologise I haven't been here long" Tae smiled, which made Jungkook choke. "Anyway come a long, this is your office" Tae said opening the door and walking inside with Jungkook following close behind.
Jungkook was shocked, it was beautiful. It was triple the size of his bedroom, and it had a couch and everything. The view was magnificent as well.

"Now usually I'd make you work in the marketing department. But I need you close by so I can check how you're doing and be here if you need help"
"Okay, thank you. This office is amazing"
"I'm glad you like it. Obviously this company is a music company. So your job is to capture the heart of music which lies in this company. I need you to get shots of people working, in the office, studios, dance rooms, practice rooms... and get the people in as well, including idols.
Lunch starts at 1pm, and you finish work at 3:30pm, but it's up to you if you want to work overtime. If you have anymore questions later on just ring me and I'll tell you to come to my office if I'm free" Tae said listing the stuff the other needed to know.

"Thank you so much Mr Kim" Jungkook smiled walking over to his desk and putting his equipment on his desk.
Tae was about to leave but then he noticed the laptop on Jungkook's desk.
"Uh is that your laptop?" Tae said pointing at the thing in the middle of his desk.
Jungkook looked down at where he was pointing.
"Uh y-yeah, I don't have enough money to buy a proper laptop...I-I'm sorry I-if you don't want m-me working h-here with it o-or..."
"Shh no it's fine Jungkook. No need to stress okay" Tae chuckled at the younger's nervousness. "Anyway I'll be leaving now, see you around Kook"

Tae left the room and shut the door behind him. Jungkook walked around, looking at his office before he picked up his camera. He decided to look around the building for a bit. He left the office and looked around. He took some photos just to see what the lighting was like and tried a few things.

He ended up going to canteen and sat on one of the seats, watching a few people walk past. As he jotted down some notes, he didn't notice someone sit in front of him.
"Newbie what are you doing?" A man spoke.

Jungkook shot his head up at the familiar voice and saw the face of misery. Jungkook's eyes widened at the person who was sitting in front of him. Jungkook's stomach dropped when he saw the now smirking male in front of him. He clenched his hands trying to hold his anger and sadness.

"Oh shit, if it isn't for little kookie"
Jungkook blinked not liking the person who was talking.
"Stay away from me" Jungkook screamed.
The male gripped onto Jungkook's wrist harshly, causing Jungkook to scream in pain.
"Don't fucking run away from me" He growled.
"Let go!" Jungkook yelled.

The man smirked and saw the camera on the table. He let go of Jungkook's hand and grabbed it.
"Don't touch that!" Jungkook said nearly bursting into tears.
He was fine until he dropped the camera, causing it to break into pieces. Pieces of the glass from the lenses cut his ankle. Tears filled the younger's eyes in distress and pain.

"You worthless shit"
"Go away Hee-chan!" Jungkook screamed, making people look at them.
"See you around kookie" He laughed and walked off before he got caught by someone.
Jungkook sat there balling his eyes out, trying to pick up his broken camera. He had only just joined the company and he has already been hurt, and his camera is broken.

Jungkook tried to clean the area as he cried his eyes out. He heard footsteps coming from behind him so he turned around. There stood Kim Taehyung, looking at him with soft eyes.
"S-sir I'm s-so sorry" Jungkook cried.
Tae bent down to the younger's level and took his hands away from the camera.
"Take deep breathes for me okay"
Jungkook did as he was told and took deep breathes. After a few minutes Jungkook had calmed down.
"There we go, now let's get you cleaned up hm"
"B-but what about t-the mess"
"It's okay, people are on their way to clean it up, and we will get you a new camera okay"
"B-but"
"No buts okay, let's go" Tae said helping the boy to his feet. He gently placed his hand on Jungkook's lower back, steadying him as they walked to the elevator. Jungkook felt comfortable and weirdly safe with Mr Kim. 

He guided the boy into his office and made him sit on the couch. Tae walked off and got a medical kit. He sat next to the younger and placed the younger's hands in his lap. He began cleaning his cuts softly not wanting to hurt him anymore. Jungkook didn't even realise that he had clenched his hands so hard that he drew blood.

"Who did this?" Tae asked as he placed some plasters on the boys palm and started to treat his ankle.
"I-I don't know s-sir" Jungkook lied.
"Are you sure? Do you remember what they looked like?" Jungkook shook his head not wanting to tell him.
"Okay, but if you remember you need to tell me, because I don't tolerate bullying in my company okay!"
"Thank you Mr Kim" Jungkook sniffed.
"Okay now, let's wipe them little cheeks of yours and stop those tears from falling"
Tae placed his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, wiping away the tears on his face.

As he did so Tae looked at Jungkook's eyes. His soft doe eyes, sparkled in the light, his pupils grew bigger. A small gasp came from Jungkook's mouth, shocking him.
"Pwease don't hurt koo, koo did nothing wrong"