CHAPTER 35 ✨

"We've only got 10 minutes, till the new year" Hobi screeched.
Some of the others started screaming. Due to all the screaming Jungkook's eyes widened and he slipped into little space.
"Dadddyyyyy" Jungkook sobbed.
"My baby what's wrong?" Tae ran over to the younger and scooped him up, holding him on the hip.
He bounced the boy up and down like what you'd do with a kid, making the younger giggle. Tae couldn't do it for long as Jungkook is an adult, but he did it until Jungkook would carry on giggling even after the hip bouncing.
"See there we go, no crying hmm" Tae wiped the boys tears, and kissed the top of his head.
"Are we going outside to see the fire works?" Jimin asked, excitedly.
"Yeah sure, lets go!" Tae instructed, rounding everyone up and showing them the door.
Jungkook clung onto Tae tightly as they all made their way outside into the massive garden.

Jungkook looked up and saw the stars above them, "wow it's pwetty" Jungkook gasped.
He reached out his hand, as if he wanted to touch them but he couldn't making him pout.
"Don't pout my beautiful baby" Tae sighed, kissing the boys cheek softly.
"Sowy daddy" Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"5 minutes to go" Namjoon shouted.
"Oh god, why am I kinda scared?" Yoongi sighed, holding his heart in a panic.
"Don't be scared" Jimin kissed his cheek, holding his hand softly.
" I just wanted to say, thank you for another year, I'm so happy I have such amazing friends. Also Koo thank you for joining us early this year, we love you dearly sweetie" Jin toasted.
Jungkook looked at Jin and clapped cutely making everyone coo. He didn't understand much, but he heard his name and everyone looked at him with heart eyes, which meant it was good.
"Yeah literally we as a group have been through so much together and we won't ever lose our bond" Namjoon sighed knowing that he's a lucky person to have such great friends.
"Yeah I'm so happy we have such a great friendship, I wouldn't want anyone else to have by my side" Hobi smiled, raising his glass.

Jungkook's eyes diluted as he listened to everyone's speeches. Jungkook leant his head on top of Tae's head and watched the night unfold.
"I'm so happy I get to share memories with you who I would never want to spend with other people. You all are great, and we got through another year bishhh" Jimin clapped.
"Ahh you guys are honestly the best, and thank you for accepting koo and our relationship" Tae smiled.
"Thank you for everything, I love you all so much" Jungkook smiled.
"I know I don't say it much, but I love you all too" Yoongi cheered.

"1 minute" Jimin excitedly jumped up and down, not being able to contain his excitement.
Tae held onto Jungkook tightly, showing him that he wouldn't let go. Jungkook shifted his position slightly so he was directly in front of him and was more easier for Tae. They looked at each other in the eyes full of love. Although the stars were above them, they could see the galaxy within each other's eyes.
As the group counted down Tae cleared his throat like he was going to say something.
"5"
"Will"
"4"
"You"
"3"
"Be"
"2"
"My"
"1"
"Husband"
Before Jungkook could even answer or even register what Tae had just said the elder had attached their lips.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" the group shouted.
Tears fell down Jungkook's cheeks as they kissed passionately. He couldn't believe what Tae had just asked.

They pulled away, and Jungkook opened his eyes. Tae had moved a hand away from Jungkook's thigh and placed it in front of him. Jungkook looked down and saw a small box which had a beautiful ring inside. It was silver and had a small silver crystal in the middle, with two even smaller sapphire crystals. Inside the ring it had Taehyung & Jungkook engraved.
Jungkook gasped, and looked back at Tae.
"Yes, definitely" Jungkook smiled widely and kissed Tae again.

"Did he say yes?" Hobi screamed looking at the two boys.
Tae nodded with a huge smile on his face.
"He said yes" Hobi screamed again, making the group look at them and cheer.
All of a sudden, loud bangs were heard above them. Everyone looked up and saw the fireworks. Jungkook held onto Tae's neck closely as he watched the fireworks.

Tae placed Jungkook on the floor and held Jungkook's hand out. He took the ring out of the box and pushed it onto Jungkook's hand, letting it sit comfortably on Jungkook's ring finger. Tae kissed the younger's hand softly and smiled at the blushing younger.
"You're beautiful" Tae was dazed by the younger's beauty.

"Come on, let's go celebrate" Jin shouted making them all run in doors, getting the beers out.
They sat around the island in the kitchen and all opened their beers, and well, Jungkook tried to but Tae quickly grabbed it out of his hand.
"Nu uh, no, nope, definitely not, I'm not letting you have a beer, nope" Tae said taking the alcohol away from the boy.
"Ohh Tae pleasee, I'm an adult" Jungkook pouted.

"I know you are baby, but I can't let you have alcohol, I know you won't like it"
Jungkook huffed and ran over to Hobi, wrapping his arms around his waist and putting his head on the his chest.
"Tae won't let me have a beer" Jungkook pouted again.
"Yah, will you come back if I give you a banana milk and a sip of my drink?" Tae compromised wanting to hold his fiancé.
"Okay yep I'll agree to that, sorry Hobi" Jungkook quickly let go and ran back to Tae, throwing himself into Tae's arm.
"Ah that's better" Tae hummed holding the boy tight.
"Where's my banana milk?" Jungkook looked at him with a serious face.

Tae playfully rolled his eyes and picked the younger up putting him over his shoulder.
"Yah Tae" Jungkook laughed hitting the elders bum.
"Oi two can play at that game" Tae smirked, and began patting the younger's bum which was right next to his head.
"Ahh young love" Jin sighed.

Tae got the banana milk out and walked back to where he was and placed Jungkook on the floor. Tae sat in his seat, with Jungkook sitting so close to him that it was easy to wrap an arm around the boys small waist. Tae took a sip out his beer and noticed the boy looking at him.
"Aish fine, but you won't like it" Tae handed the beer to the boy and everyone watched him to see his reaction.

Jungkook placed the beer can to his lip and tilted it, making the liquid go into his mouth. There was a slight pause before he ran to the sink to spit it out, making a sound in disgust.
He walked away from his seat and showed a plain face to make it look like nothing happened, so Tae didn't shout 'I told you so'. He grabbed his banana milk and downed it in one, showing that it was disgusting.
"I told you so" Tae smirked.
"Yahhh" Jungkook playfully his Tae's arm.
Everyone laughed, as they watched the scene unfold.
"Awh Jungkook you're so cute" Jimin said trying to get his breath back.

New Year was a time where they could thank the people they loved the most and welcome a new year with the people they loved the most.