AUTHORS NOTE

That's wrap! Thank you all for the support on this book. I wanted to try something different so I decided to write this book. I hope you enjoyed it!

I know there are a few things in this book which isn't really how little space works, and I'm sorry if that offended anyone. This is only fiction so the book is completely made up.

Anyway I just want you all to remember that you shouldn't be afraid to be yourself. Even if you think the world is against you, just be yourself! You shouldn't need to change because someone is forcing you too. But you just need to protect yourself in order to be yourself.

Loving yourself is difficult and it's not easy at all. But I want you to care for yourself, and make sure you come first before anyone else. It sounds stupid but you are your own best friend. You yourself will be the only person you sticks with you your whole life, so try and feel comfortable with yourself.

If anyone hasn't told you today, I'm so proud you. Life isn't easy, and you're still tackling it. One day, you'll look back and see how far you've come and in order to do that you need to keep pushing. Face your problems and see how you can overcome them. Stay strong and keep fighting ❤️

I also want to say that, you can't trust everyone, and it's not easy to trust people. However once you found those people you trust, don't let go. You might think you're being a burden to them, but you're not. If they love you that much, I'm sure they'll do anything for you. So just keep your loved ones close, as they'll be there for you whenever you need the help.

I want to iterate, I'm always here for you. If you ever need to talk to someone then I'm always here. If you'd rather talk on Instagram my username is the same as my username on here.

Stay strong, I love you all ❤️

Stay tuned for my next one, I'm currently writing it so it won't be too long ❤️

Peace out