Misjudgments

Sorry guys, this is gonna be a short one. Mainly due to the fact of your girl not keeping good notes so now I have to read this whole fic lol Which sucks cause I'm a slow reader...but also, we've had two losses this month and found out my dad is positive for covid. Which gives me loads of time to write cause I'm in quarantine with him.

Also, I'm gonna do a special dedication for this chapter. This chapter is dedicated to my two precious little beans that died on the 13th of this month.

Kay

She is our precious, hectic, and most rambunctious pack member

She is our precious, hectic, and most rambunctious pack member. We had her for 9 glorious years. Just before the 13th, we deduced that she most likely was suffering from brain cancer. We planned to put her down at her regular vet (which trust me, they would've loved to say goodbye, they adored her. Especially with her confident blindness lol god she was just so silly and wonderful...) but, I was sleeping out on the couch with her and she had some kind of fit... one we couldn't help. So we rushed her to the emergency vet and yeah....I may add her silly antics to this Fic in future chapters, just cause she was a great personality.

Kevin

Kevin oh Kevin

Kevin oh Kevin...the sassiest silliest little bean I ever did see. I babied him for 25 long weeks. He was poorly bred and just would NOT gain weight. He went to the vet every single week to get force fed and checked. I did everything I could for this baby boy...He lived as long as he could and had one hell of a happy life. He was a bundle of energy 24/7 even in his worst of days he'd demand to be held and how can one say no to that little face...we tried baby, lord did we try...but the genetics were stacked against him...he passed away while we were gone putting down Kay...I hope they went together, granted, Kay never met this little goof cause she couldn't see. But I do hope their little souls crossed over together...that way they will never be alone up there...

But yeah, I think they deserve this dedication...it's probably weird?? But I've never been one to deal well with grief. So, yeahhhh... Jörmungandr's personality is based off of Kevin's, so at least you guys get to see how truly silly he was.

ON WITH THE STORY

------------------------------------------------------