San

"W-well..." San stuttered "I am San," he quickly grew his confidence back "as far as I know I am a druid and I think I was left here to tend to Yggdrasil but I'm not fully positive on that one."

Yeosang huffed, unsure if he should believe his story "who left you here?" he figured he might as well hear the rest of it.

San's face went dark, as if he really didn't want to remember who abandoned him. "My mother." he said simply, lacking any and all emotion "she never wanted me in the first place. I never met up to her expectations, so she decided her failure can rot on Midgard." San was beginning to seethe just from the thought of the one person who was supposed to love him unconditionally. He shook his head vigorously "but anyways, since druids can easily speak with trees, it only makes sense to send one down to watch Yggdrasil. Gotta make sure she doesn't devour the whole island." he chuckled dryly. "Someone needs to keep the balance."

Yeosang's eyes narrowed, still not fully wanting to believe him. San puts on a good show, but his character seems to slip every so often. Yeosang was dumb, but not dumb enough to pick up on it. San has extreme mood swings, his face changes expression too often and too fast, there has to be more than that weak ass story of his. "Alright," he wouldn't push it too much "earlier, you said Yggdrasil was trying to eat my soul. It's same as that Disir. I get why a ghost would want a soul, but why a tree. Don't those just feed off sunlight and whatnot."

"Oh yeah," San perked up slightly "Yggdrasil, the Disir, and other creatures like them all feed off of the souls of the living." he gestured around them "note, no living creature here. The animals know to steer clear from the roots of Yggdrasil because she will feed off of them."

"Then how the heck does the forest around her thrive? Wouldn't she just grow to absorb everything around her?" Yeosang was highly confused.

"She can't, nor does she fully want to." San began "Originally she only ate what she needed, but there seems to be something draining all her energy to the point of being unable to maintain her health so she needs to feed more and more." he pointed to the tree "see? She's all cracked and dea-" he did a quick double take, noticing Yggdrasil was currently thriving on her own. Her leaves were full and a healthy hue of green, her cracked trunk and roots all seemed to glue back together as her white bark durned dark brown. "What...." San's jaw dropped, clearly remembering how the tree had been looking since the beginning of the month. "S-she was dying earlier..." he looked at Yeosang swiftly grabbing his hand to examine it "the hell did you do?"

Yeosang only stared at him highly confused. San then dragged him all the way to the base of the tree again, forcing his hand back on Yggdrasil. Nothing happened. He pulled the hand away with ease, looking at it again, just to slam it back on the tree. "Could you not?" Yeosang asked rather annoyed as he rips his hand from the curious druid's grasp.

"With this level of revival..." he mumbled to himself "...you should be dead..." he grabbed Yeosangs face and started examining his head "how do you feel?" he asked as he circled him, checking everywhere he could for any sign of something.

"I'm annoyed..." Yeosang said angerly as the druid scurried around poking and prodding in places he shouldn't. "Stop it." his voice turned much sterner than intended as he smacked San away from him.

"Rude..." San pouted "but fair, you're not a lab rat....yet" Yeosang looked at him funny but San turned from him "lets go slow poke" he said as he was quickly exiting the cavern "we need to see if the forest is fixed."

They made their way as quickly as possible back to the infected area of the forest. It was as if the infection never happened. The trees looked healthy, the ground was put back into place from where the root tore it up. "Incredible" San looked at Yeosang in awe, itching to find out what more he was capable of.