TIME TRAVAIL LAWS!!!

Aye Y-O! Their. It's been a while. Welcome I'm Noss the Boss. Dimensional-Time God and wannabe writer of "Dragonball What if: Bardock Saved Planet Vegeta". And what an adventure this has been. Now before I release the Android-Cell Games Arcs. I am going to go over the Concept of Time Travail as its one of my favorite concepts to write on.

The Future, a concept that we cannot grasp or manipulate as humans. In the World of Science Fiction it happens and is always successful. But it always bugged me the way DBZ uses Time Travail.

Out side of Dragonball Z!

So let's use the 14 years Trunks goes back in time as a base (The time not the scenario)

14 years a lot can happen in it.

The Heart Virus, pandemic arrives and I assume that most of the DBZ world is in Lockdown till medicine is made. Oops Goku died before the medicine was made. (And in the What if Lon dies too) but we focus on the main/original time line.

So Trunks goes back in time delivers the heart medicine and goes back to the future and its not changed? Well Toriyama made it so it functioned on Terminator logic. Because he saw the movie and thought the concept was cool and used it.

But that's not how Time Travail should work.

So what would happen is that Trunks would simply vanish. Why? Well because their is no need for that future version of himself to go back since Goku is alive.

Let's change the scenario to a more basic one with a bit more stacks.

In this example we take Back to the Future into the mix (a bit, the movie has its flaws but we use it as a base. OK roll with it.)

So here is the Scenario I am planning and just roll with it ok.

Our Main Character's time is ruined by some dictator who is deemed too powerful present day and in order to kill the dictator he would need to go back to the past and do the deed their. But we establish previously that going to the past and changing an event makes it so you can't go back. so what would our current character need to do.

Well let's see our character would need to train them selves going to the past a few years and training would work but here is what would need to happen go to the past train and kill the Dictator now that your stronger about a second after your present self would go back to the past. So we change 14 years and go back 4 or 1 depending.

So what happens in this scenario?
1: The Main Character goes to the past and does the training
2: The Main Character kills the dictator and saves his present timeline. (So things need to be partially in shambles but it works.)
3: The moment the Main Character goes to the past he completes the cycle like what Marty does in Back to the Future part 1.

I'll give you another example this one I am personally using. So your friend is suffering from a great poison. But the only cure is an ancient cure, an Elixir. It was developed in the early 500's. (That's the year 500 not 5,000.) The formula  is lost to time but in your research prior to this excursion reveals that their maybe some pieces of the formula however there is a notice that someone did write it down but it got lost to time. So you make a time machine go back to the past in the middle ages or middle Earth, you meet the old king probably bring your nerdy knowledge of the "ye oldie language" and meet up with a Wizard and you study under him to learn the secret to concocting the Elixir. So you make a batch and head back to cure you friend.

Notice how the Future your Present doesn't change...

Remember the lost document... that still happens the formula you obtained was the only copy. Stuff like this means that you going to the past needs to happen. Its a cycle.