Universe 6 ARC

So the Universe 6 bit...Ok so here's our 5 combatants for our Universe 7. We have Goku, Lon, Raditz, Piccolo and Majin Buu with Mr. Satan for accompaniment and Lon is taking Vegeta's place because Vegeta is working on something special. With this the Test; Lon and Gohan would get 100 if they were to take the test now.

So match one... Botamo vs... Goku...

Same...

Match 2... Goku vs... Frost...

Same...

Match 3 Lon vs Frost...

Lon will take the win here... he is more cautious and would see something is up with Frost and enters Super Saiyan to basically one shot him.

With this Goku is reinstated...

Now Match 4 Lon vs Auta Magetta

After a brief fight and some name calling Lon does pick up on Maggeta's weakness being insults.

Lon: Your a stinky poopoo face.

Maggeta yeets out of the battle field...

Lon is feeling a tad tired... (This is a delay on Frosts... end but it clears up shortly.)

Now Match 5. Raditz vs Cabba...

Basically the same but Raditz goes for Super Saiyan 2 over Blue showing Cabba that their are more steps after going Super Saiyan and promptly gets the win in a more valiant fusion.

Match 6 Raditz vs Hit...

Lon: What...?

Lon rubs his eyes...

Erasa: Lon you ok...?

Lon: Shhh... I'm focusing...?

(Lon: Why can I see it...?)

Raditz: Grrrrr... he's really fast!

Whis: Young Lon is something troubling you...?

Lon: I think... I see it...?

Whis: See what?

Lon: That Hit guy... I can kind of see his movements...

Match OVER Winner HIT! Yeah even in Super Saiyan Blue Raditz is no match for this purple titan.

Goku: ... I should-

Lon: Uncle K... let me have a try...

Goku: Huuu... but come on, I want to fight this guy!

Lon: Please... I think I know how to beat him... its a familiar power to me... Let me try...

Goku: Alright Lon! Do your best!!

Now for Lon vs Hit...

As Lon passes his Father they have a bit of an exchange.

Lon: Dad you ok...?

Raditz: He's fast... he got me... I'll admit it...

Lon: I kind of have a plan...

Raditz: You do...?

Lon: Yeah...

Lon now fully recovered has a chance to prove himself.

Lon approaches the arena.

Hit: Your a child... this should be interesting.

Lon bows.

Lon: Give me everything you got.

Hit: You'll find it hard to be me young man... though its refreshing to someone whose 1,000 years old.

Lon: Funny you don't look a day over 35 but that's just me. Come get me.

Lon turns to the stands.

Lon: Uncle K. Dad and even Vegeta... today I'll have surpassed all of you.

Goku and Radtiz: What...?!

Vegeta in universe 7 sneezes. Also Raditz's pride is showing, Pride for his son!

The match begins and Lon sort  of picks up on the Time Skip ability of Hit.

Noss come on man! Lon is so OP how does he know how Hit's Time Skip ability works?!

He fought and won against Guldo. Kind of like how Goku adapted to the God form or how Saiyan's tend to work, if they encounter something once it stays with them... kind of like how Kaio-Ken is still a thing even though Goku dropped it during the transition from his battle with Frieza and the Time - Chamber bit with Gohan during the Cell Games. Goku didn't use Kaio-Ken again until the filler arc where he fused it with Super Saiyan in other world. 

Lon ramps up to Super Saiyan and Hit is struggling and has Lon pinned and out of Super Saiyan. But Lon stands...

Lon: Alright... you sorta got me there... now for me to make a jump. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Lon becomes Super Saiyan God. Quickly out matching Hit with Lon not really needing much more to beat Hit. Yes Lon wins with a Ki-Hold + Ki wave combo. Thus Universe 7 takes this win.

Ok here's something I am doing going forward.

Firstly apparently Super Saiyan Blue is weaker than God? I find it strange that Goku and Vegeta don't opt for God more often... But if Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is a Super Saiyan with God ki then wouldn't be stronger? Then you throw Kaio-Ken into the mix and is Blue really weaker than God? So to answer this... I am down playing a lot of the future fights. I find it hard to believe that Goku and Vegeta would opt for a weaker form or make the fights harder for themselves. Vegeta seems like the more serious of the two and knows when to opt for God mode.

So I find that Goku and Hits fight should have stopped at Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken flat or God if it was better. So yes Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken is a thing but Goku now is better equipped and has it as an ace than you know showing all of his cards and getting whooped later.

After the Universe 6 Tournament we have Dragonball Z: The Real 4-D! and DragonballZ: Super Tenkaichi Budokai happen you know where Goku fights God Broly!? Yeah that's a thing... Christ so glad that Broly became canonized is DBS Broly or I'd have a fit.

And then the events of DragonballFigtherZ takes place... a game I have played as of recent. So the basic premise is that you the player take control of the main characters and villains with their abilities hampered by you controlling them. Rather than dedicate a segment to the game. You can just include Lon, Ranch, Raditz, Launch having a switch mechanic, Chi-Chi and all other characters and fusions I implemented in this what if. God at first these new characters would be intrigued and kind of interested in fighting their clones and #21.

Oh look its the Shadow Goku Arc...  But before I end it off... I need to add something... it's turning age 780!! You see Kid Trunks in Super... I'm Changing that!!! He's going to look like his Current self whether you like it or not. Same goes for Ranch and Goten!! I. DONT. CARE.  Its complete BS that Goten and Trunks are still drawn as Kids in Super! Total BS also personality shift for the most of them. I hope you understand my frustrations with that. Seriously it bugs me.

Stay tuned till next time.

K. Ciao!