Majin Buu Arrives ARC

Where we last left off... Mr. Popo had opened up the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's Door prematurely and alerted Erasa, Videl and Piccolo that something bad is happening on Earth. It now involves Majon and Gohan's fight.

The girls gasp as they are informed of the situation by Mr. Popo. As they exit the Chamber and their senses adjust they don't really feel a change just that for a brief minute Lon's energy was suddenly in the wasteland and it was full of Malice.

Erasa: What happened to Lon?

Dende: I don't really know for sure but... Lon was suddenly in the Wastelands and his energy wasn't what it was before and for right now Goku and the others now need to travail to the wastelands on foot. Last I saw Gohan and Lon we're duking it out, before I couldn't sense them anymore.

Videl: Gohan.

Erasa: Lon... what happened to you...?

Piccolo: He wouldn't have trained you if he didn't trust you.

Erasa thinks and pulls out Lon's Ocarina.

Erasa: Before I went with Videl, Lon gave me this.

Piccolo: We may still have a chance. Lon trusted you with that... tell me why have you kept it?

Her mind scattered...

Erasa: I don't know... I kept it because he asked me to...

Piccolo: It seems your feelings for Lon we're mixed back then... now tell me what do you feel now...?

Erasa nods.

Erasa: I feel that Lon gave this to me, as a sign of "Hold on to this and remember me."

Piccolo: You can at least read that much now. (Lon, your a smart kid...)

Erasa now marches forward with a determined expression.

Erasa: Uuuuuhhh... Mr. Piccolo...

Piccolo: Yes, Erasa.

Erasa: Take us to the wastelands.

With this underway Goku, Nappa and Tarble are nearing to Gohan and Majon's bout.

Goku: Alright we're near.

Nappa: Kakarot, the tension is so thick!

Tarble: I know I feel it too...

Nappa: We have to stop them, for fighting... we don't knnow how much energy has been given to Majin Buu.

Back at Bobadi's ship the energy is reaching 80%.

Bobadi: My, my, my... I've missed out on something all of this time. No matter such a trivial matter doesn't concern me.

We get back at the Fight with Gohan and Lon and now they've practically fired their Kamehameha and Shadow Thursday and Nappa charges in between the two.

Goku: Nappa what are you doing!?

Gohan and Majon can't really pay attention as Nappa's energy begins to spark his energy changing into a Green color. Nappa furiously lets out a scream and agonizing roar, the Beams start to warp around Nappa. Unleashing this energy his body growing in size comparable to Broly [The Legendary Super Saiyan Broly]. That's right its Super Saiyan Berserk that Green form old Movie Broly and Kale have... the one with the Green hair... does no one remember this form...? Well it doesn't matter I find he deserves this form something to set him apart from Vegeta, Goku and Raditz. It gives Nappa something to use. Much like how I gave Kaio-Ken to Lon (and the other humans) Now if only I can give something unique to Tarble.